Partner Project

AMITYS POV:

I woke up and got ready. I avoided my so-called "parents"to make sure I don't see them. So I went out the back door. I hate my "parents" so that's why I avoid them at all costs and any moment I get. But hopefully I get to be partners with Luz. I was so nervous, but for what reason?

LUZ'S POV:
"So if I remembered right we have a project in my first class today, a partner project. I just hope I am partnered with Willow!" I said to Eda as we headed to school flying on owlbert.

"Well, good luck kid" Eda said as we arrived at Hexside.

"Thanks Eda!" I hugged Eda as a goodbye. "Hey King, wake up we're here!" I said gently shaking King awake off my lap.

"WEH!!-" King yelped as he ran around in a circle on my lap. "Oh it's just you, oo~ we're at school!! Awesome let's goooo" He drowsily said tugging on my sleeve. Then the 15 minute bell rang.

"Well that's my que, bye Eda!" I said as I put King in my hood. I hugged Eda again and started walking to my first class. "You excited to see Willow? I know I am!" I said looking back at the black, fluffy creature in my hood. "Hey King, Where's Aster?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, oh yeah she's on your head if you couldn't tell" King giggled pointing at my head.

"Oh- Sorry Aster, I didn't see you there" I smiled as I tried petting the small bat. I walked for a couple minutes chatting with King until we arrived at the classroom. "Welp we are here~" I hummed opening the door. I probably looked weird with a fluffy demon in my hood and my palismen on my head, but oh well. I noticed that people were looking up at the chalkboard, I couldn't tell what they were looking at until I saw Willow.

I walked up to the girl and waved. "Hey Willow! What's everyone lookin' at?" I asked in a confused tone.

Willow smiled. "It's a list of who people are partnered with for the project. We still don't know what the project is yet, though I already checked to see who my partner is, sadly it isn't you. I am partnered with Viney , that brown fox if you didn't know. Also I don't know who you have a partnership with, so you should check" she said patting my back.

"Well thanks, and I'll go do that!" I said smiling. I walked up to the list with Willow coming with me. I looked at the board and found my name close to the bottom. I read it. "Hey Willow? Who is this 'Amity Blight' character, I'm her partner" I asked looking at Willow, she looked nervous to speak.

"Well.. Amity is like mis-popular here, we used to be friends but she changed and she's quite a bully now if you ask me, and so are her friends." Willow said in a nervous tone.

"That's okay, I'll probably be fine. Plus if I get bullied it's okay I have a lot of-.. You know what I'll just go to Amity.. but what does she look like" I looked at Willow and noticed her backing away, I turned around to see a tall, green furred, and brown striped Turkish Angora cat standing behind me. I let out a yelp from surprise.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Since you were talking to.. Willow.. anyways I'm Amity, nice to meet you, Luz right?" Amity said letting out her paw. I shook her paw and nodded.

"It's okay, but we should sit down because the bell is going to ring in like 30 seconds" I said letting go of the tall girls paw. We walked over to two empty seats and sat down. I thought I saw some pink growing along Amity's face but I shrugged it off.

"Do you know what the project is about?" I asked looking towards the girl. I grabbed out a pen and a notepad to doodle and take notes.

"Oh, I don't know anything about the project yet I'm sorry" Amity replied looking down at my notepad as I drew my palismen Aster. Then the bell rang as the teacher came in the classroom.