Pastor's Son

"...God loves a modest woman!" Pastor Ben shouts, clapping his hands loudly as everyone in the church whoops, old women yelling out "Amen!" in the rows of seats. Billy, Pastor Ben's son, catches my eye as he claps along with the people with a blank facial expression. See, Billy isn't the good boy everyone thinks he is. Billy cheats, lies, smokes, has sex...a lot of sex. I would know because I'm his next door neighbor, our windows are facing each other and apparently Billy doesn't know how to close his curtains. I've seen Billy smoke weed, party, drink...have sex. He catches me too sometimes, my blinds carelessly rolled up as I change clothes after a hot shower, I'm positive he's seen every inch of me.

After the service, everyone starts walking towards the exit, saying their goodbyes and making lame conversation "Y/n" I hear from behind me, making me turn to see Billy Hargrove "I just wanted to say hello, I've never formally introduced myself" he says, reaching his arm out to me "I'm Billy" he winks, a smirk on his lips "nice to meet you, Billy...we're neighbors?" I say, a questioning tone "we are? huh" he shrugs, giving another smile "have a nice night" he says, walking away as I head to my car. 'that lying son of a bitch' I thought. He definitely knew we're neighbors, he's seen me so many times, I've caught him so many times.

     Lying in bed, all I can think about is Billy and the way he totally lied to me today. My mind wandering to other places, I begin to feel curious, walking over to my bay window to slyly peek at Billy. I walk over to my vanity, pretending to grab something as I look over to Billy's window, what I see makes my knees weak. I freeze right in front of my window, looking right through the glass, locked onto Billy. His bed was positioned against the wall right in perfect view to the window as he sat on the edge, his head thrown back in pleasure as he stroked his cock slowly. I feel a cold breeze against my pussy as a wet spot forms in my underwear, making me shy away from the window as Billy looks straight at me. I run to my bed, covering up and closing my eyes in complete embarrassment. I slide my underwear down my thighs, letting them hang around my knees as I swipe my fingers against my pussy, wetness covering my hand. I crawl to the end of the bed, getting a good view of Billy, still jacking himself off with more quickness. I lay my head at the end of the bed, keeping my ass up with my hand under myself to rub my clit *ping* a message pops onto my phone. I sigh and wipe my hand off, reaching for the phone...

Unknown: Like watching me? ;)

Y/n: Who is this?

Unknown: You know who this is, Y/n

     I look out the window again, seeing Billy waving his phone at me, mouthing the word "watch" to me as he keeps touching himself. I sit on my knees in my bay window, my fingers swirling my clit as I watch him touch his cock, my stomach feeling hot as I feel more and more sensitive. My eyes are locked onto his body, his damp hair, his blue eyes...his huge cock as I tremble in complete vulnerability for him. His thighs tense up, muscles bulging as he jacks off quicker, shooting cum all over his tan thighs and stomach. All the excitement makes me shy away again, running to bed as I try to fall asleep.

Waking up, I hear my mom and dad talking and keys jingling before the front door shuts. Afterwards, I get a text from my dad asking me to change the oil for my mom's car while they go on a date. I groan in laziness, stretching my limbs and cracking my toes in a starfish position in the middle of my bed before heading downstairs. Lacing up my shoes, I look in the living room body mirror at my outfit; black jean shorts and a cropped t-shirt.

An hour goes by as I search through my dads garage to find oil, throwing boxes around and digging through dusty supplies until I find a distinct black bottle. Walking the oil to my mom's car, I hear another pair of footsteps coming closer. Billy. Dressed in nothing but a pair of blue jeans and white muscle shirt, a little gold cross dangling off his necklace. I pretend I didn't see him and head to the car, popping the hood to change the oil "Y/n..." His voice so rugged, I can feel his words in my chest "..let me do that for you" Billy offers, grabbing the bottle of oil from beside me "thanks" I shyly respond, sitting on the grass next to the driveway. After a while of talking and cleaning up the car, I invite Billy inside for lemonade "I'd like that" he responds, opening the front door for me with a toothy grin that made me feel excited.