𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙞 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙞 𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙞

Ryu [Y/N] and Lee Suhyeok had grown up together since they were young kids alongside Lee Cheongsan, Han Gyeongsu, Nam Onjo, and Yoon Isak. But as middle school came around, the group of friends split up into four groups: Cheongsan and Gyeongsu (1), Onjo and Isak (2), Suhyeok with the bullies (3), and [Y/N] with Choi Namra after a family secret is discovered.

Now the friends are in high school, and four months before the zombie outbreak [Y/N] collapsed and has been in a coma ever since with the two people closest to her Namra and Suhyeok visiting her on the daily. But now as bad news is delivered to the students of Class 2-5, there is only so much time and hope to have with her. But they don't get the chance.

When Kim Hyeonju appears in English Class after being missing for about eighteen hours, it is only a matter of time before calamity ensues. However one calamity may have lead to a listening to a prayer when the comatose girl awakens in the time it takes to transport Hyeonju from the high school to the hospital. With a peculiar predicament.

[Y/N] has awoken with superpowers and she's not alone. With her hospital roommate in tow, [Y/N] will go an a journey to the high school to rescue her friends while learning about her powers.