𝕍𝕖𝕟𝕚 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕚 𝕍𝕚𝕔𝕚

The girl had been on her laptop all morning. Trying to get the last words into her article. Her seatmate, Choi Namra, sat beside her, studying since the two arrived there almost half-an-hour ago. For the most part, the only sounds of the classroom were the faint whispers of the boys conversing with one another and the click clack of her keyboard.

Her ears had been eavesdropping on the boys conversation. For the most part it was utter nonsense to her, but the boys seemed to understand what they were talking about. She hoped they did. But one word caught her attention. Camelotus. The girl thought she was the only one at the school to know about the popular youtuber's blog. Nam-ra, rolled her eyes and shook her head at the boys.

"Apparently, she lives in Hyosan. Maybe she goes to our school." Gyeongsu told the boys.

"Please don't become Barry and Larry, I'm begging you." [Y/N] voiced which directed the attention from Gyeongsu's phone to the girl with the laptop.

"And what do you mean by that?" asked Suhyeok as the boys migrated to their table.

Suhyeok sat in the chair in front of [Y/N] with his head in his hand. Although the boy in question was going through his delinquent-bad boy phase, he was still sort of friends with the rest of the boys they've known since kindergarten.

Namra sighed. "It's Radio Rebel. Barry and Larry are Tara's friends that were obssessed with finding out her identity because they believed they loved her." Everyobe turned to Namra not expecting her to say anything. Or more than five words for that matter. "What? She's made me see every single DCOM there is." The Class President went back to studying.

"So, do you watch Camelotus?" asked Gyeongsu.

"Do you read her blog?" [Y/N] retorted.

"She has a blog. Since when??" asked Wujin.

[Y/N] sighed before bringing up a new browser window and searching for the blog. CamelotusisOnlineInternational. "She has several entries every week. Essentially three times a week, but different stuff."

"What's that about?" Suhyeok pointed to a blue line.

"That's her email address, dumbass. ("I know that. Why does she have it posted here? I thought she'll want to keep it hidden.") Oh, it's for her advice column that comes out every Friday. Someone rights an email to her for advice, snd she picks one and writes an article about it for that week. She also has comments. She does reviews, books, movies, tv shows which come out on Wednesday. Mondays are for her All-About-Me-Myself-And-I articles which is where little tidbits, clues, and reveals about her are. She also posts all her videos here as well."

"How come we didn't know about this?"  asked Daesu.

"Do any of you ― besides Joonyeong ― read?" No one answered her. "Exactly."

Soon after that, Mrs Park came in, [Y/N] slid her laptop into her bag, and Mrs Park collected everyone's phones. The warmup for English started. For the answers, [Y/N] was called to the board. For a strange reason, she felt light-headed and dizzy. But she pushed on through. Namra was the first one to notice the weird behavior as the girl seemed to be losing balance. [Y/N] got to the board and started to write the answer, but she kept stumbling backwards. What's worse is that the room was spinning.

"Mrs Park, I don't think... I can..." And that was the last thing she said before she collapsed.

Mrs Park was able to catch the girl before she hit the ground. Namra had ran to [Y/N]'s side to assist Mrs Park in treating her friend. Mrs Park left Namra in charge while she went to go get the school nurse. In the end, [Y/N] was admitted to the hospital in which the staff said she had slipped into a coma for a reason they did not know.

She was not the only one.