Home Depot

"Come oooonnnnn Circus Baby, if you don't hurry up we won't have enough time to browse," whines Funtime Foxy.

"Just a minute," replies Baby as she freshens up her immaculate clown makeup.

"60, 59, 58," Foxy counts down from the other room. After what is probably far less than a minute he proclaims, "It's been a minute!! So where are you?!!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she shouts as she runs down the hallway to the scooping room, when she arrives she whispers to Foxy, "This is why no one likes you, you obnoxious-"

"You should be nicer to each other," says Ballora, always the pseudo-mother of the group. "Now pile in kids," she instructs, gesturing to the unconscious man on the scooping room floor. The badge on his uniform says Michael Afton (instead of William like they had assumed), but they were far too caught up in the moment to notice.

"Wait, don't tell me YOU'RE driving, Ballora. You're blind!" exclaims Foxy.

Ballora sighs, "It's not very far to the Home Depot, and neither of you know how to pilot this thing properly. Plus, you're not really proving your case against Baby," she remarks, while smiling at Baby from inside the flesh suit.

"What about Funtime Freddy? Wasn't he going to be in charge of driving once we got Ennard together?" says Foxy, now significantly less whiny.

This time, it's BonBon who responds, "Don't ya remember? Freddy's in for repairs today, caught a bug I think."

"Yes, and we still can't afford to lose any time building Ennard." finishes Ballora, calmly.

"Right...." replies Foxy as they begin to stomp off towards Home Depot.

When they finally arrived (it took far longer than Ballora said it would) they received a lot of odd stares. Maybe they thought it was strange to see a Freddy's employee at the store. What the animatronics didn't realize was that the body they had so meticulously cared for had begun to rot from the outside in.

"Alright everyone, we need to be extra quiet when we talk to each other," Ballora whispers. "So the first thing we need is..."

"LEDs!" chirps BonBon, before being shushed by the others.

Home Depot is far larger than the animatronics had imagined so they wandered around for quite a bit before they bumped into a store manager.

"Finding everything you're looking for?" asks the manager, a man apparently named Jeremy Fitzgerald. He glances down at the name tag before exclaiming, "Mikey! Long time no see, huh? I'd been wondering where you went off to, but it really shouldn't be a surprise you went to work for the old man."

The animatronics sit still for a second, as they were sure the man whose body they had snatched was William Afton, their killer. Eventually, though Foxy takes the lead, "Jeremy! Yeah it's been forever. Do you know where the LEDs are?"

He looks a bit disappointed as he leads them to the LED section.

As soon as they get out of earshot of Jeremy the animatronics all hiss, "Circus Baby! I thought you said this was William!"

"I thought so too!" she hisses back, "I guess the real Will was too stingy to invest in some good face ID for us."

"Well what are we supposed to do now?! We totally murdered an innocent guy!"

"I actually used to know the guy and I heard he 'accidently' killed his little brother..." starts Baby, "and it would be quite a shame to waste this body..."

"I guess we can still use it," the other Funtimes grumble, "but that still SO not cool of us."

The animatronics quietly talk amongst themselves as they gather all of the materials on their shopping list. After what feels like hours they arrive at the cash register.

The cashier looks very worriedly at them as she checks out all the items, "Sir... are you, are you alright?" she finally asks.

"Yeah? What makes you think I'm not?" Foxy askes.

"You're a bit, uh, purple," she answers.

They all look at each other for a second, "Oh! Yeah we actually forgot to get something, be right back!" Foxy explains as they all zip away to the paint section.

"What do we do? WHAT DO WE DO?" asks BonBon frantically.

Ballora replies, "I'm getting some paint that should hopefully match the skin tone this guy's supposed to have."

They quickly find the shade before rushing back to the checkout. Luckily the cashier hadn't moved their stuff, and she happily checked them out. They were all very worried when she asked for a credit card, except to their relief 'Mikey' had one on him.

"Oh my god, now we've committed murder and theft," says Foxy as they stomp home.

"Shut up Foxy," says everyone else.