My Life

April's POV;

I was woken by the sound of my alarm, I reluctantly rolled out of bed to do my morning routine before bathing.
Hi! Am April Myers. I live in Montana in a trailer, am poor and I live at Sandcoulee in Montana and alone. I don't have a mom but i have a dad.
My dad is the richest man Mexico but an abusive husband and father in his own house.
My mom,Andrey Myers was a beautiful model and rich to. I was five and wondered why she had to marry a heartless man. I know some of you will say love😤😤.But that isn't love.
My mom was killed mistakenly by my dad after too much beating. He was also abusive to me even before her death. I watched them quarrel,i cried,my mom console me but i end up watching her die with blood gushing out of her head.
It was so terrifying and traumatic. I ran of the mansion and left for my Montana. You might be wondering how a five years old girl like me found way to go to Montana but my dad is famous with his name i can do anything .
My dad must have noticed I was Missing but didn't look for me and that i was glad . I vowed never to trust men or fall in love,but i also developed some medical issues like poor eyesight due to a terrible beating my dad gave me when i was four and a PTSD.

I swept the trailer,dusted the table and chair,watered the flowers and make sure there was no single dirt anywhere.
I quickly bath ,change in my old green trouser and a black t - shirt. I made my self some hot soup to drink because it was snowing. I sat on my worn out couch and turned on my small TV.
I was watching my favourite Korean movie ' It's Okay Not To Be Okay ' when my phone rang playing my favourite BTS song which was titled ' Euphoria '. I checked the caller ID before answering. " Hi Marcy" I called smiling. " Hi,bestie! You didn't go to work right ? Cuz there's is a blizzard in Sarco" Marcy said excitedly.
" I know Marcy,why do you ask?" I asked still watching the Korean movie. " Am coming over! Don't watch it without me!" Marcy screamed and hang up. I laughed knowing that Marcy liked this movie very much so I decided to wait and I paused the movie.