Still Cold

Oliver's POV;
I was woken by my rooster alarm which rang beside my bed. I checked the time and it was early - too early. It was 4 in the morning but i couldn't care less.
I took my bath,woer a black shirt with black trousers, i went downstairs with my jet black hair wet. I was greeted by my secretary and best friend Kody. He placed a plate of phesant with mint soup before me and I devoured it.
" Got any news?" I asked. " Ms Myers is a rich lady and the daughter of Mr Travis" Kody said. " You mean Travis Myers?" I asked to be sure. " Yeah. He recently found out that April had a twin named Apri" Kody said.
" What an irony!" I sneered as i open a bottle of water. " Why did she suddenly give up on her father's wealth?" I asked wanting to know more but Kody had no idea.
" So what are we doing today?" Kody asked jolting me back to the present. " Jogging" I said standing up. " Sure" Kody said.
We jogged from my mansion towards my step brother, Aaron ranch which a little far from mine. When we got there , we were breathing heavily and Aaron brought us some water to drink.
" Why did you jog this far?' Aaron and Kody asked frowning. " Did you have insomnia again?" Aaron asked concern. I shook my head with a smile,i knew Kody didn't expect me to run much but i just couldn't sleep so i needed to stress my self out.
" Come in and freshen up" Aaron said placing a hand on my shoulder and I smiled. " Come on Kody lets drop by for a while" I said and Kody rolled his eyes. I knew he was annoyed that I was unable to sleep.

I walked into the company, using my eyes to search for April and I did . She was wearing a blue jersey and a black skinny with a black shoe. Her hair was packed into a messy bun and I watched as she cleaned her glass with her top then woer it again.
She was looking pretty but how come i never noticed her before? I turned to Kody who was still angry at me and sighed. "Virus how are you feeling today? " I asked and she glared at me.
" Sir, with all due respect my name is April not Virus" April said with sarcasm. " Oh am sorry.... Virus but I can't help it. I need a photocopy of this files today" I said and Kody place a pile of documents on her table .
" But sir I can't finish this today" April said. " You need to compensate me for paying your bills" I said with a smirk. " I actually didn't ask you to" April snapped. " Got a sharp tongue? But not around here" I said and walked away. But i heard some girls giggle,this was the first time i had a conversation with an employee.

April's POV;
I watched as he walked away with his secretary following him like a donkey. I frowned and glared at the documents on my table. " You are so lucky, April " Stella said. " You call this luck?! Are you insane?" I snapped. " This is the first time he made a conversation with an employee" another girl Said but I was just irritated.
" Whatever" I snapped and sat down wearily. During lunch period, Marcy met me working on those damn files! " He bombard you with work again" She said placing a cup of coffee on my table. " Yeah, he is such a brat" I snapped. " Don't blame him" A guy said. I looked up and met his Hazel eyes. " Hi am Apri " He introduced and Marcy smiled because this guy bears the same resemblance with April.