Secret Feelings

OLIVER'S POV;
               I reading something on my laptop when my alarm rang signalling time for jogging. I turned off the alarm and took out my phone,i dialed Aaron number but he didn't pick up. May be he is still sleeping,lazy bone. I quickly showered and changed into a black jersey with a black oversize sweater and gray crazy jeans. I brushed my  jet black hair and woer my brown boots. I walked out of my room and sneaked out off the mansion, I couldn't sleep again and it was just 5 am. I jogged from my mansion towards the mountains in the woods,when i was tired, I ran again till i got to a Cliff. I sighed and checked my wristwatch. " Am pretty fast" I mumbled with a smile.  I sat on the Cliff as I glanced at the view below, i was there for two hours then my phone rang. I checked the ID, stood up and ran back to the mansion. "Where were you?" Kody demanded. " Taking a walk" I said as I quickly bath again due to the sweat and woer my blue sea shirt with a blue sweater. I woer my brown crazy jeans which matched with my brown boots. I rushed into the car and sighed. " Your hair" Kody said driving out of the residence. I touched my wet jet black hair and shrugged. " Let's just get to work" I said looking out the window.
           Immediately Kody parked the car , I hopped down and walked to my office without sparing anybody a glance. After the meeting with the CEO of books and stories, I went to the garden to clear my head but I felt uneasy,my eyes hurt and I felt so tired. I turned to go back to my office but met April's blue eyes which was filled with concern.  " April....?"😫" I called and blackout.

      APRIL'S POV;
        I was busy with my laptop when Oliver walked in with a serious face but I could see tiredness in his face. I continued typing till Marcy came with a file. " Please give this to Mr Twist" she said. " Am sure you aren't crippled" I snapped but Marcy patted my head and whispered. " I think Mr Twist is tired right now and he needs someone to be by his side before he faints" . " Stop saying nonsense!" I shouted taking the file from her, I stood up and walked towards the garden. I was admiring the flowers,when I saw Mr Twist but he turned his back on me. I walked closer and he suddenly turned me,he muttered my name. I noticed the stress in his voice,but before I could act he fainted. I screamed as I ran towards him, I placed his head on my laps and held his hands which were cold. " Someone! Please help!" I screamed loudly,that Apri, Marcy, Kody And all the bodyguards came. " Oliver!" Kody screamed as the guards helped him into the car. Kody hopped into the car and droved away with the guards following him. " Is he going to be okay?" I asked shivering. Apri rushed towards me and held my hands. " What happened?" Apri asked." Oliver fainted! Oliver..... He fainted" I said tearfully. Was Oliver going to die ,i noticed the blood stain on his forehead. " Don't worry. He will be fine. Marcy take care of my sister" Apri said and quickly took a cab. I leaned on Marcy as my body trembled. " Oh gosh! I hope he's alright" Stella said sadly.  " He will be alright" Marcy said. " People who faints like that never wakes up alive" Stella said and Marcy glared at her. " No... Oliver.... won't die..." I stammered then looked up at Marcy. " Right?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks. Marcy was surprised by my actions but nodded her head.

                                        ~

Oliver's POV;
             I yawned as opened my eyes , I glanced around and saw myself in my room. I quickly stood up but Kody held me down. " You can stand up" Aaron said placing a bottle of water on my shelf. I sprang out of bed and glanced at them angrily. " Am totally fine! So stop acting like mom!" I shouted and walked out with my headphones. I know they were just Caring about me but only my mom can do that. I didn't want anyone to take her place......not now ☹️. I drove out off the mansion in my Green sports car; I know I fainted but it wasn't that serious, it's just stress. I know there was just one thing I must do to avoid putting anyone in stress,and that was to cut ties with them. My phone rang and I answered with a small smile. " Aaron,am sorry for what I said" I apologized. " You just need to cool off,i understand" Aaron said and I nodded. " I will be at the mountains" I said before hanging up. I woer my headphones and increased the car speed. I smiled at the afternoon sun  which was just setting. I felt relieved and happy because I was free from houses, noises it's just me and my Mom. Just remembering her made me tear up immediately. I sighed as I blinked my tears away as I watched the afternoon sun rise  up.

      April's POV;
           I held my blanket tightly as Marcy tried to calm  me down. I glanced at her face but it was suddenly unfamiliar to me. I screamed as tears rolled down my eyes, I remembered the blood then glanced down at my hands which were clean but shaking. " Are you okay?" Marcy asked but I just moved backwards on the bed , shaking my head profusely. " Pl...ease do... don't....hur.......hurt....me" I pleaded as I moved backwards still shaking my head, I was scared that my Dad had found me. " Please am not going to hurt you" Marcy pleaded. From her voice I knew she was crying but I just couldn't recognized her face anymore,she looked like a stranger to me. She tried to come close but I screamed loudly thinking she was going to take me to my father...  Then he was going to kill me! I tried to jerk up but she held my hand ,i screamed loudly until I passed out .