•Rocinante x Reader

•Fluff
•One Piece Universe
•Marine Rocinante x Marine Reader

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Y/N's P.O.V.

My heart was beating so fast as my face heats up.

I just left his room, Rocinante's room.

I did the unthinkable...

Guess what?

I left a letter...a letter that have all my emotions poured in confessing my love for him.

Oh my god, I think I'm gonna faint.

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Rocinante's P.O.V.

I just came back from another stressful meeting.

I huffed as I opened my room door.

After clumsily closing the door locked, I was about to drop dead into my bed until I spotted a carefully laid pure white delicate letter with a rose stamp on top.

I quickly shifted my feet to avoid it, making me lose balance, my feet slipped as I face planted on the ground.

I just stand right up like nothing happened as I sat on the bed, carefully picking the letter as to not accidentally ripped it.

I again carefully opened the letter as the contents in it make the letter slip from my hands as I run, slipping again on the ground, but came back right as I hastily opened the door as I bolted through the halls.

The lower marines saluted as I tried to not slip, sharply turning through another hallway, my feet skidded as I almost slip.

And I did.

I cursed as I came back to my feet, already running away the halls, until I kicked a door open, making the cold winter wind passed by me, making my blonde locks ruffle with the breeze.

Startled at the sudden noise, a young marine with H/C snapped her head to the door as her face erupted red as Rocinante was panting.

"U-uhm...R-roci-"

Rocinante wasted no time running to her, almost slipping again if she wasn't there to catch him that turned into a hug.

Rocinante held her tighter as he tried to catch his breath.

Her eyes widened as she heard the words she's been waiting for "I love you too Y/N"

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Unknown to them, a certain Marines peeked through a wall as they silently swoon.

Guess who,

It was Garp and Sengoku of course

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Hehe I hope you like it! I know it's short and all