Chapter 18

Kashmir Pov

After reaching Leah house I brought her inside and up to her room, she was still too shaken up to even walk or change herself.

I excuse myself from her room for Simone to help her get change for bed. Seeing her unable to help herself like this was really fucking with my meds and for all this hurt and trauma I take blame for all of it because she should have never get encounter with Travon in the first place.

If it was not for my past action towards her she wouldn't be in this position, I was the first one to damage her emotionally and for this I'm taking the blame.

Pouring myself a strong drink from one of her mini bar downstairs I heard my phone ringing, taking it out I saw Serina name pop up, I wasn't in any mood to talk to her right now but I accept the call because by right she is still my responsibility I was engaged to be married to her, contract or not she is on my birth soil and if anything should happen to her while she is here even on his death bed I know her father would have my head.

"Yes Serina?"

"Babe will you be here soon?" She ask

I know that I will not because I have no intention of leaving Leah side tonight.

"No I still have something's to get done but I'll see you in the morning. I have two of niggas securing you so you have no reason to be scared, your safe ok" I told her, taking my first drink of the Scotch that I poured myself.

A minute past and she said nothing I have to look at the phone to see if she was still on the call.

"It's her right?" She then ask.

"Who? What are you talking about?" I asked as if I don't know what she was asking.

"That girl in the club tonight, Simone best friend, Leah. She is the mother of your child right?" She asked.

"Serina I will not have this conversation over the phone I-"

"You are with her right now am I right?" She ask cutting me off.

"Not having this conversation Serina, I'll see you in the morning" I end the call and took one swing from the cup of Scotch before pouring another.

How the fuck does she know about Leah?

"Kashmir, she is asking for you" Simone said entering the living room and right then I heard Sean driving in.

"Ok, I'll go to her" I reply to Simone.

As i started climbing the stairs my phone went off again looking at it and saw that it was Serina I ignore it and put my phone on silent.

Entering the room i saw her sitting on the edge of the bed catching her hair up. I stood there and admire her. Such a beautiful woman how did i end up messing things up.

I walk over to her and sat beside her as she took her earing out

"How are you?" I asked

"I'm ok i guess, just a little shaken up"

"I'm sorry, i made you a promise to keep you safe and i couldn't even do that."

"Kash please you had nothing to do with that so don't blame yourself"

"He is going to be sorry that he ever lay a hand on you i swear to God"

"Please i don't want to think about him or talk about him, I just want to laydown"

"Can I get you anything?" I asked looking at her as she slide beneath the comforter"

"No I'm ok thanks, are you going home?" She asked

"Do you want me to?" I asked back

She didn't reply so i got up from the bed

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow" i told her about to leave

"Please don't leave" she said softly stopping me in my tracks.

"Is it unfair if i ask you to stay?" She asked

"Unfair to who?" I asked

"To her"

"Leah you are the mother of my child, my main priority is to you an my son"

She said nothing for a minute

"Can you hold me please?" She then ask.

My heart picked up speed, she didn't have to ask twice.

I pulled my shirt over my head then took my phone from my pocket along with my car keys and put them on the night stand next to me. I then took my shoes off and slide next to her on the bed beneath the comforter gently pulling her to me as i wrapped my right arm around her stomach.

Oh God she smells so nice and she felt so good it my arms.

"Thank you" she whispered and i gently kissed her on her neck

"No need to thank me Lee I'll always be here for you" i told her honestly.

We lay like that and soon after she drift off to sleep leaving me with my thoughts and a erection i fight to control.

***************

Anonymous Pov

Swimming always help me to calm my nerves but tonight i was fuming with anger.

How could he leave me like this to be with her.

A million things swim within my brain as i swim around in the infinity pool.

"You good?" I heard someone asked above me

I came to a stop and look up at one of the guy that was protecting me.

Tall dark and handsome he was and that's the way that i liked them, protect me he shall.

"I would be better if you join me" i said flirting with him

He tried to mask the smile but i already saw it

"I'm sorry i can't do that, boss will kill me" he said

"He doesn't have to know, where is he by the way?" I asked trying to gain information.

"He did not say, he only said to keep you safe and that he will be home tomorrow"

"See he is not even coming back tonight, this will remain between the both of us" i told him as i gently massage his feet

He looked around

"Where is the next one?" I asked

"He is securing the gate" he said

"And your going to secure me, come, join me" i took my swim suit off and toss it to the side of the pool.

I watch as he stripped naked and enter the pool. Encircling my arms around him i pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed me back with so much tenderness and i felt his cock ticking between my legs. Wrapping my legs around him he position himself at my entrance then pushed his cock deep inside me.

My eyes rolled back in my head, he was so big and felt so fucking good.

Is this how all Jamaican men feels.

He is not as monstrous as Kashmir but he felt good inside me and i welcome each stroke he gave to me.

Two can play this game Kashmir, what you don't know won't hurt the contract and this wedding must hold.

I will not losse you to her.

Never.

I know exactly what to do.