• part four

Yajara Jorlee Simms

                 Yajara Jorlee Simms

I was on my computer looking up how long it would take me too go from Savannah to Baltimore.

It said 9 hours and 5 minutes.

Basically a whole work shift at the hospital depending on what you do.

I sighed heavily. This was going to be very time consuming. I wanted too surprise her for her birthday.

Tell her I wasn't going to be able too make it and then pop up to whatever restaurant she was at.

I already had her gifts in order. I know she likes necklaces and I know she loves other things too.

I should give her some pussy but we just started talking so I don't think so.

Whoever this Reagan bitch is, she needs to stop it for I make Bri eat my pussy in front of her.

I was still looking up pit stops and stuff when my father knocked on the door.

" Come in." He peeked his head through my door. " Hi princess."

I smiled. " Hi daddy, come sit on the bed." I said pointing to my bed.

He sat down and sighed. " What you doing." " Um, looking up how long it takes to get from Savannah to Baltimore."

He raised his eyebrow. " Baltimore ? Who up there ?" " My girlfriend."

He looked at me. Now this man know I'm gay, as hell I don't know why he acting surprised.

" Now daddy, you know I'm gay." He laughed and I laughed. " I know princess, but why all way up Baltimore ?"

" Well that's where she lives, plus her birthday is coming up soon, and I'll be done with school I have all my credits."

He smiled and chuckled. " You know, your just like Sabrina. She was so smart and she always put others before her in the name of love." His eyes dimmed.

" Dad, don't talk about her anymore." I said sternly.

Sabrina is my mother, she left me and my dad the day of my fourth birthday for some man that live in Virginia, said he ain't want no kids by another man. My father was so lost when she left he almost killed himself. I don't mean to be rude and call my mother a bitch but well, I hate that bitch.

"I know princess but you remind me of her so much." He sighed and looked at me more.

"Uh so how long you plan on staying up there ? " He snapped me out of my trance.

" Uh, I really don't know but I'm sure to be back in two weeks so I can help you with Christmas and spend Christmas with you."

" Okay well just let me know when you need something."

" Okay daddy I will." He kissed me on the forehead.

" What's the girl's name anyway ?"

" Her name is B-"

My phone started ringing. Speaking of the devil here she is.

Incoming FaceTime call from: Bri 🤚🏽
Bri
Lee
Mr.Torrance

"Baee, I miss you, you didn't call me today."
" Sorry, I was looking up how long it would take me to get to Baltimore."
" How long did it say ?"
" Nine hours and Five minutes."
" Oh damn. Well you're still coming right ? "
" I'm not sure yet, I might have too take finals on your birthday."

She got very quiet. Lord please don't let her start crying.

" Skip them. And just come up Baltimore."
" Awe baby I wish but I can't skip finals."
" Ok it's cool."
"You mad at me ?"
" No."

She's definitely is.

" Baby I want you too meet my dad."
" For real ? Like he's in your room ? He heard me curse ?"
" Yes I did but it's all cool. Hi I'm Yajara's father Torrance."
" Hi Mr.Torrance. Your daughter be cursing at me."
" Stop lying that be you."
" It doesn't be me. I'm a child of god."

My father laughed. " Rd Imma let y'all talk and hopefully someday I get too meet you."
" Okay see you later Mr.Torrance."
" See you Bri."

When he left out she started smiling.

" Don't smile like that."
" Girl your lor daddy fine just like his lor daughter, if only I was bi."
" Stop playing with me."
" Sorry. But what you do today besides look up how you're getting to Baltimore."
" I went shopping today, brought me a purse and a pair of shoes."
" You ain't ask me did I want a purse."
" Jabrii not too much..."
She laughed. It's so cute.
" Yajara."
"Hmmm ?"
" Wan have phone sex ?"
"Yes baby, c'mon"
" Okay."