•part six

Yajara Jorlee Simms

Yajara Jorlee Simms

I usually don't do this for people I just get into a relationship with.

Especially people that live mad ass far away. But this is different. She needed me.

I told my father what was going on and he told me that it was fine for me to go earlier than I expected.

It took everything in my not too crash this car. She knew my address but I didn't know hers so it was kind hard looking for it until I stopped in the store to get me some snacks.

I was at the cash register when some I ugly ass lil boy walked up too me.

"Wassup Ma." I ignored him and continue to put the things in my bag.

I walked out the store and he followed me. " Damn what a nigga can get your number." I continue to walk to my car clutching on the knife in my purse.

He walked more closer to me. Breath smelling like ass and tortilla chips.

"I said-" he grabbed me and I pulled the knife out . " Whoa, my bad Ma I ain't know it was like that."

" Aye Jay, why you all up on her like that bra ?" Said this boy who looked just like Jabrii but a boy version.

" My bad homie this bitch-" " BITCH ?" I said whipping the knife closer too him.

"Ight ight, slow down. Where your car ? And where you going ?" Asked the boy.

" To see my girlfriend."

" Whoa shawty gay ? You too fine to be gay." Said the boy Jay.

"Hol on I know her. Lee right ?" " Who sent you ?" " Nah Nah I'm Bri's brother."

" Ohh okay, well im boutta go see her. See you later Bril."

I walked back to my car and hopped inside. I got enough snacks for me and her and still have over 200 dollars left.

I pulled up to this big ass house. Bigger than my grandmothers house back down Georgia. I walked up to the door and rang the door bell.

I stood at the door a little until I saw someone walking towards the door.

My heart fell as I thought this girl was Reagan. Raigen how ever the fuck you spell it.

She opened the door and smiled. " Oh hi, you must be Lee. I'm Pria, Bri's stepmom."

Stepmom ? She looks like she's old enough to be Bri's big sister.

" Hi, yes that's me. Is she here ?"

" Yeah she's up in her room. Go head, tell her that me and her dad is getting ready to leave out."

I nodded my head and she let me in.

" Her room is upstairs to the right all way to the back."

I nodded my head and walked and started up the stairs.