• part fifteen

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Jabrii Kaia Tate

I paced back and forth in the hospital waiting area.

Yajara's father cried in his hands.

Jabril played with his fingers.

This was no help whatsoever. They never called anyone back there to check on her.

They said she was loosing blood and going in and out of consciousness.

I killed that bitch Jabria. I know I did. Because when I kicked her body she just laid there.

I got Zack and one of his men to finish her off and drench her body with gasoline and acid. They buried her body somewhere in an abandoned field where nobody would find her.

We waited for hours to hear from a doctor.

Until I heard a familiar voice. "Where's my baby. Is she hurt ? I can't believe this oh my gosh ."

Yajara's mother.

Mr.Torrance stood up. He watched as Sabrina and whatever man was behind her try to go through the doors.

"She's getting looked at and cared for. No one can go back there yet." Said Mr.Torrance calmly.

She turned around. "Torrance. How could you dare let something like this happen to my baby."

"Your baby ?" Me and Mr.Torrance said at the same time.

She looked at me and back at Mr.Torrance. "Sabrina you have been in her life for years and now she's your baby ?"

"You knew what I went through Torrance." "And that caused you to walk out on her ? You're a piece of shit." "IM STILL HER MOTHER !" She wailed out.

Mr.Torrance glared at her. "How dare you call yourself a mother ?" "She's the best mother in the world." Said a man who im guessing is Sabrina's husband.

"Nigga im not fucking talking to you, I ain't know your name was Sabrina too."

Bril cackled.

The man grew quiet.

A doctor came out looking around.

"The family of Yajara Simms ?"

Everyone stood still and walked towards the doctor.