Late car rides

At homecoming..

Ejs pov

Gina: Do you mind getting me some punch Bae?

Ej: sure......Bae.

Things started getting turned around at homecoming when ricky dissed gina.

Ricky: your a little to ambitious for your own good,and anyone elses.

Even though me and gina aren't friends, I will not let anyone diss her, or else its going to be me and them.

I had also took her home. Which was heart-warming because she has gave me a kiss on the cheek which I had also started blushing afterwards. When I was about to drive off, my phone beeped.

ginaporter

Look at the window

I started scanning for the window and she was waving bye. I waved bye and drove off.

The next day at school

Gina's pov

Today Is going to be one of the biggest days of my life! I am going out with E.J Caswell. School had just ended and i am so hyped! Well I better get ready, don't wanna be late!

A few hours later. .

Ejs pov

*knock knock knock*

Today I am taking her to the skating ring, then a park. She have never been to any of these places before so I hope she will enjoy it! Gina opened the door while I'm in my thoughts. "Hey eej" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Hey gi- wow....you look...pretty" "Stop itt....say it again" She giggled. "Well look at you handsome boy" She giggles again. Wow, I never knew I admire her this much. "Well, you ready?" She nodded. We head to the car and drove off.

1 hour later...

Gina's pov

We had spend a whole hour at the skating ring, what's next? "E.J I love you. So much. " "I love you too gi" We was about to kiss when the light turned green. Ej was driving so he had to keep his eyes on the road. Once we got there, it was....A forest park! My fav! "E.J Caswell, how did you knew that-" "You always said how you never been here in 15 years, now Today is your day!" I was jumping around, ej picked me up and spin me around, then we went in the park.

2 hours later...

It is currently 10pm and ej and gina was about to leave when ej saw something...the ferris wheel. Gina was scared of heights but she would do anything for ej.

Ejs pov

"Gi, you want to go on that?" I pointed at the ferris wheel. Gina looked scared but she said "yes" "ok..." We went to the ferris wheel and went on. While the ferris wheel was going, it stopped, someone was getting off, and they had a knee injury. I looked at gina and she look like she was about to have an panic attack. As soon as I noticed, I took action. I grab both of Gina's hands and said" Gi, look at me ok? Only me"  She looked at our hands then look at me. We stared at each other's eyes and then slowly came closer. And closer...and closer...and closer. Until we was an inch apart. I decided to make the first move and we kissed.

15 mins later..

When they went outside, they didnt see their car so they called their friend, Jack to pick them up. While they were in the car it was 10:25 pm.

Ejs pov

"Ej thank you." "For what?" "For taking me on this amazing date." "You welcome" We had looked at each other again and kissed, but this time it was longer. After a little while, jack had stopped at my house because gina qas pending the night here. I had picked her up and had contiune kissing for the night.

A/n: YALL I AM DONE WITH THIS BOOK! THIS HAVE BEEN AN AMAZING BOOK TO WRITE AND LETS HOPE I MAKE AN SEASON 2!
LOVE YALL AND SEE YALL LATER!
Word count: 684

P.s: credits to my friend PortwellPassions for letting me use some of the lines from her chapter "homecoming". Yall go read her book!