Sleepover Went right part 1

Gina's POV

I arrived at ej's house at 1:30 pm! (A/N OH and btw, ej is 15 and gina is 14) I was soo hyped!I wave at my mom and told her that I will see her Friday. I walk up the stairs shaking and knock on the door. E.J answered the door. "Hey!" I waved and chuckled nervously. "Hurry, get in! It's really cold out here." So then I ran into the house. "Eej, what time is it?" "8:30 pm" " Oooh, I checked the wrong date lol!" I laughed, then we stared into each others eyes. Then E.J blurbs out. "Ok. I can't hold this longer" He stand up on the couch.. "Eej, what are you-" "I LOVE YOU! I love you, ever since I saw you and nini kissed and I got jealous! I loved you, when I texted you last night. And i love you, i love you, i love you so much gina! Nothing can keep me away from you and your cute face!" I noticed that e.j was going to say something. "Say it eej, say it" "I love you." Then he ran up to me and kissed me.

E.j's POV

I am kissing the girl that I was LOVING the most. The girl that I saved a plane ticket to. The girl who I loved. This was the best moment ever and I want it to keep going. But unfortunately, it had to stop because someone came in. "Heyyy ash! What ya doing?" I said, nervously. I looked at gina, then back at ash. "OK, can someone tell me what happened?" Ash said, concerned. "Well...

Gina's POV

"Well...

Another cliffhanger? What will happened next? What will ash say after ej and gina tell her about the kiss? Did ash ever saw the kiss?

Word count: 316