chapter 04

11:00 AM. It has been hours since I've rejected nick. What does he think I am? or who does he think I am? .  Does he think that all girls are the same or that all what girls want is guys?  I mean I could be over rating it but it is still weird and annoying when boys or should I say guys say stupid things like "come up stairs or why don't you come with me". I think the best solution is to shut him out because he is clearly a jerk. Until this second I did not met a guy who wasn't a jerk. It's not like I want something its just that I occasionally think about that thing called a significant other.  Love stories and romantic movies always find a way to mention the fact that every person has a significant other and that love is an inevitable thing that is beautiful yet most of the people I know have not met their "SO" and the ones who did sometimes think about whether they did the right thing or not. Don't get me wrong I think that love is amazing and that it is something that a person must experience in order to live and have a humanity. 

Kim: " liz , liz........... Liz!!!!!!!! Helloo earth to Liz"

Liz: " yes yeah ... what?"

Kim: "can I see your schedule.. ?"

Liz: " here you go"

Kim: "yes yes yes .... We have an acting class together ..... No No No .

Liz: "what know did you forget your normal face in the bathroom!. And what's    that   about us having the class together "

Kim:  " no .....The class is in five minutes"

Liz:  "okay what's the problem?"

Kim: " look at my face.."

Liz:   "what "

Kim: " makeup. No .....  I still didn't put my make up on!!!!"

Liz: " I am going to go because I am going to be late "

Kim: "wait wait wait I think I'll bare face it"

Liz: "okay come on"

We raced to the auditorium and we managed to get there on time.  The auditorium was huge and had lots of carvings on the walls .The stage was enormous it was round and had no corners or edges. The lights in the auditorium were dim and there was a white spotlight in the middle of the stage where an old microphone stood.

The class we were attending was an extra curricular class that most of the students on campus took because it was such an easy class or at least that is what nick said. There were students from all over campus at that class I did not know how he'd handle the crowd and by he I mean the professor . 

After five minutes an old fashionable lady walked on the stage while holding a stick and stood still as the spotlight followed her. I noticed that she came in and did not move a hair she stood there for a whole minute. At first I thought that she was waiting for the professor and was going to tell us that she was late. However she stood there and kept looking at us and staring at each and every single one of us as if she knew us.  The auditorium was full of noise . The lady banged the stick at the floor and made a sound that was the only sound that was heard from the auditorium every one was quiet and not a single person squeaked a sound .