An Official Thing Chapter 06

"THE THINGS THAT YOU DO UNDER PRESSURE ARE THE THINGs THAT DEFINE WHO YOU ARE. THE THINGS THAT YOU DO UNDER PRESSURE ARE THE THINGS THAT WILL DEFINE YOUR FUTURE , WILL BRING UP YOUR PAST , AND WILL SAVE YOUR PRESNT " My dad used to say this to me whenever I had trouble with my anxiety or had trouble dealing with things under pressure .

It felt like we were going to a parking lot . In order to get to the car we must have past through students ,teachers, or any human beings that would suspect something . I mean for gods sake he was holding my arms and was pushing me in front of him for the whole way . Plus I was blindfolded so that should have grabbed someone's attention .

when we arrived to the car he pushed me gently into the car . for a kidnapper he we was soft and gentle . It was not like in the movies he did not shove me in. instead he caught my hand in the most delicate way and tried to settle me in . and as i sat down and smelled a scent of vanilla that rushed through my nose . I immediately remembered that Nick used to leave out scented sticks that smelled like vanilla . I felt around the car trying to find one stick . but couldn't

i started acting dum and started asking irrrelative questions ."what type of car is this ?" "it is a uhhhmmm . why are you taking you shouldn't be talking ". he said . I feel like this car is awesome and i want to get myself a car but don't know what to get ."

Then after five minutes of silence i felt a teddy bear falling on my laps it seemed that it fell from the dashboard . At that moment i realised that it was really nick . i felt a couple of tears run down my checks . i did not know exactly why . part of it was because i did not understand why would he kidnap me . why ? i asked myself repeatedly . I'm not rich i'm not a model I'm not any thing . I'm just simple me

Then i felt the car deaccelerate and reach to a stop . So i tried to stop crying . and as soon as the door opened i said "why are you doing this Nick ?"

i felt his hand on the bag . he took th bag off and said ."because i like you" while pointing at an amazing view of the whole city .

i kept staring at the place for about a whole minute . There were fairy lights and a cute dinner table and an awesome basket ball court . it was amazing . i was so relived that a soon as that one minute ended i hugged him as hard as I possibly can .partially because i was scared and frightened that i was going to die . and the other part was because nobody has ever thought of me and have done something this nice and surprised me .

"How did you do that ? how did no one see you . i like you too " i said while still in his embrace . then i realised that he really scared me . then i backed off of hime and slapped him with the least strength i can gather then hugged him again.

we started playing basket ball . for the first round i was doing really good . then i wondered how he knew that i was good at basket ball or that i really liked it ."wait a minute how did you know that i liked basket ball ??" i asked will dribbling the ball against the ground . "kim talked me that you sometimes watch basket ball games and really enjoy watching them so i just assumed that you liked basket ball . BTW. it is really cute. the fact that you watch basket ball matches. you are really cute ." he said while jumping up and down and trying to take the ball from me .