Getting To Know

(Set between 'The Intruder' and 'Covention')

Ben's eyes flickered open, looking down at the couch, seeing a pale green glow fade from his body.

Then he remembered. He was fighting Eon as Diamondhead, and some sort of... trans-dimensional blast occurred, yeah, that's what happened, he was definitely stuck in an alternate dimension. The question is... which?

"Finally, your awake. I was gonna feed ya to Hooty, but the kids said I couldn't." The elder woman joked, having pale skin, yellow eyes and grey hair. "So, apparently your famous enough in the human world that Luz already knew your name, 'Ben.' So, how'd you end up in the isles?"

"Well, if 'Luz' told you who I am, I was fighting an alien, but he technically wasn't an alien. I don't even know how to explain it." Ben shrugged. "And he sent me into this dimension... I guess. My memories still kinda blurry."

Ben looked down at his green Proto-armour, over half of it was missing, definitely due to the explosion. He grabbed a bag which was, of course, a shade of green, ignoring the energy blade on his waist, which was weird, since it was a gift from his best friend, who'd hand crafted it in time for his birthday last year, December 27th 2012. And yes, everything was still in his bag.

"Well, you'll be staying here if ya want to, but you'll have to help around." Eda offered.

"Thanks, really." Ben struggled to his feet, his arm no longer crackling. He looked down to the omnitrix, which had slight cracks on the faceplate, but still seemed functional.

Ben decided to walk around, inevitably bumping into a small black-furred creature with a white skull on its head, with one horn broken, and a 14-year-old girl in a cat hoodie, who seemed still shocked to see him.

"Your The Ben 10!" Luz jumped up, but Ben sighed.

"Just call me Ben, and... just treat me like any normal guy... I'd prefer it." Ben tiredly shrugged his shoulders, not yet offering his classic smirk.

"Ok, Ben... I'm Luz, and this is King!" Luz lifted up the creature, who noticeably had yellow eyes...

"I'm the King Of Demons, fear me, and I may spare you!" King made an annoyed squeal as Ben patted him on the head.

"Aw, your a cute little guy!" Ben finally smirked.

Ben listened to Luz's rambles about wanting to be a great witch, reminding him of a younger Gwen... but less annoying. Then again, he was an annoying 10 year old as well. But Luz wasn't 10.

Ben sighed a little, bags under his eyes. This was gonna be a long... existence.