Chapter:8

Kelli's P.O.V

"I don't even like him, so bye boo, " I mimicked her hair flip and walked away until she said something about Hayes.

"Check insta Seems u don't even have a grip on your man,"

So I check it and is see a picture of Hayes and some other chick kissing and he has his hands on her waist. At that point I screamed and ran home.

(7:00)

I'm laying on the couch with tissues all around me and a bucket of ice cream in my lap, then the door opens and Nash is running inside with one of his friends.

"Yo Matt were gonna scare her so bad-"

"Erm I can see u"

"Oops well Kelli this is my friend Matthew but you can call him Matt, but what's wrong with you"

"Ask your stupid brother, Hayes"

"Why"

I got up and showed him the picture and he was really shocked but then relaxed and hugged me.

"Erm" Matt said.

"Oh sorry" I pulled apart and shock his hand. His eyes were sparkling and his dirty blonde hair was swaying because of the breeze but let me say he was fine.

"Let's watch a movie to cheer you up, but let's go to my house my mom is making pizza.
(Watching the movie)

During the movie I was sitting in between Nash and Matt while eating pizza, so good. But then the door opened and I heard laughter from Hayes and a girl, he was spinning her around and then she planted a kiss on his cheek and he just smiled but they both froze when they saw me.

"Oh hey Kelli didn't know you were going to be here"

"yeah I didn't know you got a new girl..." I trailed off and just ran back home.
But before I got so close to home Matt grabbed me and hugged me. He whispered in my ear saying it's okay and I will be by your side. We pulled apart and he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Matt"

"Welcome"