Chapter 1:

"Hut!" Jacob yelled.
I caught the football and started to look for kriste. She was jumping up and down with her ombré hair swaying back and forth. I threw it to her and watched her run to touchdown while rob was chasing after her.

"Touchdown! Whoop whoop!" She yelled. I smiled at her and walked over to the water bottles.

"Good game sweetie!" My mom said from the lounge chairs. I just smiled and sat next to her.

"You know junior prom is in 3 weeks," she smiled with wide eyes.
I rolled my eyes with a grin on my face and jogged over to jacob.

"Hey baby sis, imma win next time," he grinned and picked me up.

"Ew stop your sweaty," I pleaded.
We had so fun that afternoon till I had to go to bed. I put on some shorts and a tank top and went to my room. I found Jacob playing call of duty advanced warfare, I jumped beside him and we played for a while until 9:00.

"Goodnight Kelli," Jacob said and left the room.
I fell asleep thinking what tommorow will bring me.
(MORNING)
I woke up and went to take a shower, Once I finished I brushed my teeth. I finished and went to my room and picked out an outfit. I wore a baggy shirt that says "try me" and Jean short capri's. Then I just left my hair out because I don't know what to do with these curly kinks.

"Hey baby cakes, have a fun day at school," Rob said
I put on my galaxy vans and rode my black penny board to kriste's house. Before I could even ring the doorbell she came out.

"Thirsty," I mumbled.

"What was that," she said

"Nothing,"
We both just laughed it off and walked to school.
(BY THE LOCKERS)
I opened my locker and grabbed my things, then went to class. I found a seat in the back next to a boy. He has brown hair, really blue eyes, and a really cute- wait what am I talking about. I sat down next to him and class began. He passed me a note.
It read...
Hey meet me at crossover park
- hayes grier
I looked over at him and he licked his lips. Um why did he do that, I'm so confused.