Chapter 7 [🍆 version]

*SMUT WARNING* - LONG AND DETAILED ENCOUNTER WITH EDDIE

Eddie tugged me towards his room and nudged open the door. Almost instantly I caught sight of some handcuffs clamped to the iron poles on his bed frame and looked at him with an arched brow. He followed my gaze and laughed.
"Oh shit I forgot about those. Brought em from the trailer for safekeeping. You know, in case the cops accidentally discover my kinks while searching for a murder weapon."

Rolling my eyes, I climbed onto his bed and he shut the door, a devious smile growing across his face. Climbing onto the bed, he got on top of me and leaned down to kiss me again, cupping my face with a single hand. The other hand wandered down my stomach, his fingers tickling my abdomen and eventually making circles on my inner thighs. At his touch I smiled involuntarily and I know he felt it excite me through the kiss because the next thing I knew he was leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He was so gentle yet so passionate and I barely knew what to do with myself.
His kisses finally stopped right below my v-line and he looked up at me, his brown eyes shining with excitement.
"Quick question before we start: how do you feel about using those handcuffs?"
I felt my stomach flutter and trusted my gut.
"I'm into that."
Grinning wider now, he reached up and cuffed both my wrists before kissing his way down my stomach once again. This time he made his way to my inner thighs, biting softly and licking up to my chest before kissing his way back down.
He'd barely even started and he'd already made me feel so good I couldn't believe what was about to happen.
Eddie Munson was sticking to his word: he was going to ravage me until I begged for mercy.

Spreading my legs, Eddie propped his elbows up and held my legs wide open. I felt so vulnerable as he started at me hungrily, but I was also desperate for him to do as he pleased with me.
Looking me up and down he let out a low chuckle and leaned down, spitting on my tip. I gasped softly and he squeezed my thighs roughly.
Then I felt his tongue. He was very gentle at first, his tongue softly caressing my tip and down my shaft. It felt good even without much hand action, though with Eddie even the lightest touch sent shivers throughout my body.
I looked down at him and smiled, feeling like he was showing me a very tender side of him.
Boy was I wrong.
Looking up at me, he grinned and spoke in a surprisingly strong tone.
"This was proof I can play nice if I want to."
Confused, I let a soft "what?" escape my mouth.
Looking down at me, Eddie's expression darkened and suddenly he had much more primal glint in his eye that I had never seen from him. Lowering his face towards my thighs, he made eye contact with me and growled,
"I don't like playing nice though. I wanna hear you scream for me."
Oh shit.
Suddenly it felt like his tongue was everywhere at once. He was sucking my dick, kissing my tip, and playing with me in ways I didn't know was possible. Every nerve in my body tingled and I couldn't help throwing my head back.
"Fuck, Eddie."
In a few minutes I felt my hips bucking, trying to escape the delicious intensity of his tongue. After what I would call the best orgasm of my life, I finally pulled away enough to catch my breath and he immediately said something that made me want him so much more.
"Don't run from me baby, I'm not done with you yet."
With that he wrapped his arms under my legs and up around my waist, pulling me towards him. With my arms cuffed above my head I felt truly helpless to him and I hated how much I loved it.
Pressing down on my stomach, Eddie gripped my waist tightly and teased my tip and shaft with his "nice" speed. My body was still sensitive and every time his tongue made contact I couldn't help whimpering a little. Hearing me only seemed to encourage him though. Soon he was ramping up speed and once he started sucking it was all over.
His tongue felt so good I thought I was gonna pass out, but he pushed me to the edge before stopping suddenly. My whole body shivered and even though I knew I couldn't take the orgasm, I wished he had kept going.
Seeing my expression, Eddie chuckled mockingly and spat on my tip again, this time taking his own tip out and spitting on it as well. Looking into my eyes, he slid just the tip into me and slowly pulled it back out, repeating this process while jerking me off. He was too good at this and every new sensation he gave me made me want to scream in the best way possible. He held eye contact with me, following my eyes as I fought to look at him without my eyes rolling back. Every time I struggled to look at him he smiled, propping my leg up on his shoulder and biting my thigh every time my body fought against the cuffs.
Holy fuck this guy's a god.
He put a few fingers into his mouth and spit all over them, bringing one hand back around my shaft while gently easing two fingers of his other hand inside me. I gasped and clenched around him, loving the added sensation. He slowly slid them in and out, curving with my body and watching my face with a devilish grin. As he slowly sped up and my moans turned into whimpers yet again, he gripped my thigh still perched on his shoulder and kissed softly up and down, pumping even faster. He had finally pushed me to my limit and I had to beg him to let me cum and be done for the night.
"Please Eddie? Please? I can't-"
Tilting his head, Eddie looked me in the eyes and smiled as he took his fingers out, spit onto them again, and added 3 fingers.
It felt so fucking good but my legs were shaking and I couldn't take it much longer.
"Ohmygod please Eddie!"
He laughed and kept going, leaning his head against my thigh so he could hold eye contact with me.
"Please what, baby? Please more?"
I couldn't stand the ecstasy anymore. I came and he looked so goddamn hot watching me become a whimpering mess.
"All that pathetic little whining and still no mercy."
Holy fucking shit I think I love this man.
I felt my whole body thrashing trying to escape his touch. I craved it but I also couldn't stand another minute of it.
Feeling me pull away, he wrapped his arm into an iron grip around the leg sitting on his shoulder and lifted my lower half up off the bed. The angle kept me spread open and he took immediate advantage of this, plunging his fingers back inside me and working his way back up to the speed that had me squirming.
I felt tears forming from the intensity but I fucking loved it. Hearing me whimper, Eddie smiled and bent down, swirling my tip with his tongue. He kissed it and looked up at me, a self satisfied smirk written all over his face.
"You're so hot when you beg for me, holy shit."
He took me into his mouth again and sent me over the edge for the final time.
Thank god.
***
Settling onto the bed next to me, Eddie lay on his side and traced my jaw with his thumb. It somehow didn't feel sexual the way his touch had been for the last hour.
Christ was it really a whole hour?
He kissed my shoulder and didn't say a word, reaching into the bedside drawer and unlocking the cuffs. Too worn out to react, I let my arms drop over my head and stared at the ceiling with a dazed smile on my face. I hadn't looked at Eddie in a few minutes but I could feel his gentle kisses along my collarbone. I found enough strength to lift my hand and scratch his head, my fingers brushing through his thick curls.
He gently turned my face towards his with one finger and made me look him in the eyes.
His face was surprised but also happy. Actually he looked brighter than I'd ever seen him.
I can't believe I have Eddie Munson beaming over me.
"You're so beautiful," he blurted, his breath catching. I smiled and leaned over enough to kiss his forehead.
"So are you, Eddie."
He snorted and lay on his back but I know I saw him blushing. Maybe that was just him flushed from our night's activities but I choose to believe it's because that goon has a soft spot for me AND my affection for him.