~⚰🪞𝔄𝔯𝔠 0-8 ⤁ ℌ𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔞𝔫𝔡🪞⚰~

"H-h-hey, Beasty~" Grim's voice echoed through the cave, plodding forward even as his body shivered in fear, the determined gazes from his team encouraging him onwards. "O-o-over here! " He called, stuttering. Soon they could hear the loud growl of the faceless monster as it appeared out of the shadows.

"GRRRRRR....LEEEAAAAVVVVEEEEE...."

"Gah! It's coming!" Grim yelped, spooked, his fur puffing out in every direction as he started running to the exit of the tunnel.

"Hello, I don't know how you are even able to fucking walk~ but c'mere lil pup!" Kylar taunted, poking his head out from the nearby shadows. "Woof, woof, c'mere boy," Dodging the attack, Kylar continued to taunt the black bottle monster, finding it worked better than he had thought it would. This feels like walking a dog. "Haha~"

"Grr! Their...thief....not....give....Won't...give....mine...MINEEEEE......MINNNEEEEEEE" It screeched, chasing after the two of them and trying to land a punch at the running figures. Kylar grabbed Grim as he leaped away, jumping over a large rock nimbly without hesitation.

"Pyah! That punch looks like it would knock us out of the universe!" Grim said, holding tighter to Kylar's sleeves as the boy continued to dodge the attacks efficiently, even being able to continue to taunt the monster and counterattack by using the environment around him... as if he was used to such experiences.

"Grim, go!" Kylar shouted, and Grim launched through the mine entrance, luring the monster out with him and exposing it to the open air under the night sky. As soon as it was out, Kylar glanced at Ace and Deuce, seeing that they were in their positions, ready to go at his command. "Now!"

Ace came out of his hiding spot, pointing his pen at the monster. "Alright! Let's do this. [Extra Large Tempest]," he exclaimed.

Simultaneously, Grim shouted, "and the Great Grim Fire special! FNNAHH!" His flames swirled around Ace's tornado, their magic combining into a storm of infernos that enveloped the monster in a blinding blue.

"Deuce!" Kylar called out to Deuce, who nodded at the order.

"Calm down...take aim...the heaviest thing I know... [Come forth, Cauldron!]," Deuce commanded, stepping out from the bushes to point his magic pen at the monster. A cauldron landed on the monster's back, making it bellow in pain as it fell to the ground.

"Ha! That monster is flat as a pancake, like how Ace was!" Grim laughed as the group gathered around to look at the monster, celebrating.

"You didn't have to bring that up, Jeez. Today just isn't my day," Ace grumbled, rubbing his hand over his back from the memory of it even as a small smile was on his face.

"C'mon, we should go get the magic crystal," Deuce reminded them. Agreeing, the four quickly ran back inside the mine, ignoring the cries of the monster. Through the caves of glimmering crystals that speckled the walls of rock, they followed the tracks back to where they had encountered the monster.

"There! The magic crystal!" Grim pointed. Kylar carefully picked it up, his physical touch somehow making it shine, even more, the glow from it like a strike of lightning.

"HANDDDSSS OFFFFFF!!!"

Their heads snapped back to the direction of the entrance of the cave, hearing the voice of an awfully familiar monster.

"Crap! That thing is almost free!" Ace grunted, trembling a little as he glanced around, expecting the bottle-head to emerge from around the corner at any moment.

The gears in Kylar's head turned as he surveyed his surroundings, his eyes darting from left to right from up to down before they landed at Deuce standing at the entrance, who was just staring at the monster in terror. "Deuce! Snap out of your daze and launch your biggest cauldron at the monster," He said, placing a hand on Deuce's shoulder, his serious mode on.