~🌹👑⥈𝔄𝔯𝔠 1-10 ⤁ 𝔄 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰⤁⥈👑🌹~

His body fell onto the floor, collapsing as the faint sound of everyone surrounded him, screaming his name as he fell into a pit filled with darkness.

When he woke up again, he found himself sitting in a stranger's house, a woman dressed in black and white was in front of him. "Happy eight birthday Riddle," her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard to him, making him flinch despite others probably calling her voice soothing.

"Your birthday cake this year is a low-sugar, high lecithin cake made with soy flour and nuts," The woman said, creeping closer, Kylar could see that it's literally just a plain cake with no decoration nor any frosting. This...is a memory?

Looking down at the small Riddle, Kylar nearly squeals at the cuteness. "Thank you, mama," Riddle said, looking disappointed as he looked down, his fingers trembling as he stuttered out "but..I-. Just once, I want to try a tart that is covered with bright red strawberries," he said, looking up to see the displeased face on his mother's face, making him look down hurriedly, horrified and looking a bit regretful that he said that.

"How could you say that! That pastry is a mound of sugar that is basically like poison," She gasped, "One slice will exceed your daily ideal carbohydrates. Today we will be having a tuna with plenty of docosahexaenoic and eicosapentaenoic acid,"

(SleepyMasky: Am i the only one who doesn't know how to say this and doesn't know the meaning of this...thing?!)

"Ahhh, but at your age your ideal caloric intake is less than 600 calories per meals so don't eat more than 100 grams" Ignoring the nonsense that is sprouting from the women mouth, Kylar look at the young Riddle, moving his hands to brush against his hair but he went right through his head. "Yes mama,"

For so long, Kylar looked back at Riddle, not seeing the boy open his mouth but somehow, he could still hear his voice. A strawberry tart was what I wanted to eat. In the cake shop around town,they're on display on the windows. They look like jewels.

Soon, another memory emerged. "Let's end your classical magic studies here today," Riddle's mother stated. "You have until tomorrow to review the magical ethics that you learn today and get through page 50 of your language philosophy textbook. To that end, I'll give you an hour to study for your next potion lesson,"

"Yes, mother," Kylar looked down, as the woman walked away, leaving Riddle alone. In the big study room, filled with many kinds of books that a six year old shouldn't learn yet. My everymove is crammed to the brim with every possible discipline. Time spent learning extended until I could do it. But for me this was "normal" Kylar could hear Riddle's voice again, the sentence made him flinch as a sharp knock on the window made the two look at the window.

Opening the window, Riddle's eyes widened seeing two strangers standing there but Kylar could recognize who they were right away. It's Che'nya and Trey. "Hey, hey! Come play with us!" Che'nya said while Riddle look at him, questioning. "Who are you?"

"I'm Che'nya! This is Trey. C'mon, let's go play Croquet together!" Che'nya said, a beamed of smiled on his face. "I can't, Now is my self-study time. It's time for me to study," Riddle replied, denying the offer but his eyes keeps on darting at Che'nya and trey, his heart urging him to accept. "Self-study means that you can study whatever you want. Playing is also a kind of studying," Che'nya persist making Riddle sigh, slowly climbing down from the window. "F-fine...just for a bit," He stuttered as he landed down, looking at Trey and Che'nya bright smile.