~ 🌊🐚 ⥈𝔄𝔯𝔠 3-6 ⤁ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔬𝔫'𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔫 ⤁⥈ 🐚🌊 ~

"Absolutely not," Leona scowled, crossing his arms. Grim was back on his shoulder after having been used as a dishwasher, which, in Kylar's opinion, was a very interesting way to use a furry beast. Maybe I should try...maybe Grim's fur will make the dishes look cleaner. But then again... probably not. Smirking to himself, the Kylar stood beside Jack as he talked to the Savannaclaw dorm leader.

"You don't have to reply so quickly," Jack sighed, rubbing the back of his head. His eyebrows were furrowed in a troubled expression.

"We don't allow pets in this dormitory. They shed too much fur." With a smirk, Leona glanced down at Grim, who glared back up at him from Kylar's shoulder.

"LIES! YOU HAVE MORE FUR THAN ME!" Grim shouted as he pointed accusingly at both the lion and hyena. They simply grinned, sharp teeth glinting.

"Shi shi shi shi. That is that, and this is this." Ruggie smirked, chuckling at the beast.

"We haven't cleaned any empty rooms in months so it all became a junk collector for the dorm residents. So where would we even put them?" Leona asked, placing a hand on his hips. His pupils moved up and down as he examined the two Ramshackle students.

With a sly, mischievous grin on his face, Ruggie hooked his arm in Kylar's. "We can put 'em in Leona-san's room~"

"HUHHHH?!" Eyes widened, Kylar turned to Ruggie with a dumbfounded expression. He started chuckling slightly in amusement, poking Ruggie in the stomach. I wonder what kind of scheme the hyena has in his mind~?

Growling, Leona gave Ruggie a side eye. "Choose your words wisely or else I'll stitch your mouth shut."

Taking a step back, Ruggie cackled mischievously. "I mean~ you're used to having servants in your room, right? If you let them take care of the dorm duties then it's a win-win." As reasonable as his words sounded, everyone could tell that there was something more behind this.

"Ruggie...why you bastard...."

"Oh no~ my injury from the Magift tournament still hurts so much~ I worked so hard that I need to use a potion to restore my magic. I even went as far as putting my life on the line for you~" Ruggie said, half sarcastically, rubbing his injured throat. Amused, Kylar decided to play along with the hyena.

"Ouch~ The aftereffect of the Magift tournament is so much worse than I thought~ I was bleeding so hard from a head injury that I had to wear bandages for days~ And-" Adding to the show, Kylar coughed up 'blood' from his mouth.

"Wait wait wait?! Are you okay?" Panicked, Ruggie quickly took hold of Kylar when he saw the boy coughing up red liquid while the freshmen stood there in shock. "This was not a part of the script!"

The lion's eyes widened, dread creeping up on him. He leapt into action, picking up Kylar in princess style, and rushed to his room. In a moment of panic, he looked down to check the boy's condition, but all he saw was a mischievous smirk on the boy's face. "You sly...." Leona growled, having been completely fooled by Kylar's tricks.

Kylar reached up to pat the lion on his head. At this, Leona growled, his hand shaking in both anger and embarrassment.

"That was fun, and effective!" Kylar grinned, hopping down from Leona's embrace. Taking the lion by the hand, Kylar opened the door to the lion's chamber. Without hesitation, and definitely not minding anyone else, Kylar flung himself down on the bed. The corner of Leona's lips twitched up at the sight, and deep down, he was glad that the boy was okay.

"It looks like I'll be in your room for the next couple of days, Kitty."

"Tch. Stay quiet or else I'm going to kick you out of the room." Plopping down on the bed with his arms under his head, Leona closed his eyes until a loud slam of the door interrupted the silence. His green eyes flashed open. "SHUT THE-"