Hanging out at the mall

Age: 15

El's POV

I was bored. Really, really bored. Usually, I would be making out with Mike, but since we broke up a week ago it obviously hasn't been happening. I decided to call Max, my best friend. Since I broke up with Mike, I've been crushing on Max so dang much. The way her blue eyes sparkle and the way her red hair shines in the sun. Gosh, I just cannot get her off my mind. I picked up the phone and called her.

Max's POV

I was lying on my bed, bored out of my skull. Suddenly, I heard the phone ring. I picked it up and heard the most beautiful voice anyone could listen to. El's. "Hey Max!" she said cheerfully. "Hi El!" I answered. "Whatcha up to?", she asked. "Nothing much," I answered. "Well do you want to hang out at the mall?" she asked me. "Of course!" I responded excitedly.

(Time skip)

No one's POV

Max and El raced around the mall, going in all the different stores. Lastly, the girls stopped at Scoops Ahoy. They bought strawberry ice creams and sat down, starting to eat them.

Max's POV

I noticed some ice cream on El's lips. "Hey El?" Her gorgeous brown eyes locked into my blue ones. "Yeah?"
I took a deep breath, and leaned in, pressing my lips against hers. She was in shock at first but immediately kissed back. We pulled away, smiling at each other.

"I love you," I confessed.

"I love you too Max," El confessed back.