Maddison West

*Maddison is in the media.* if you can't see her let me know.
----------------------------------------------------------

Shawn
.
.
.
Today is the first day of Dominique's trial. She hasn't said a word to anyone or tried to plead her case. Mom and dad are upset but understand that she has to face her consequences. Noone wanted to defend Dominique and she didn't ask for council. Being that I am the alpha of this pack, I have the last say for judgement and I pass the sentence. Normally when someone does something like this, it's the death sentence. I've been thinking hard about what I should do. I don't want to kill my own sister, but I don't want to go against the laws. I walked into the courtroom and sat down as the first witness began to take the stand. It happened to be Roman's old beta. "She walked in and she told Roman how she wanted Shawn to fail and how she wanted to kill her parents and take over the pack. They had sex and he agreed." The witness told the story word for word. Dominique didn't say anything, she just sat there shackled wit a blank look on her face. After the third witness, it was time for recess. I grabbed Megan's hand and we were headed back home for lunch. I don't know why we have to still have a trial when we all know that Dominique is guilty. "Uugghhh aarrrghh!" Megan clenched her stomach and dropped down to the dirt. "Megan baby whats wrong?" I asked picking her up. Water ran down her leg. The baby. ..wait...THE BABY?!?! "Jeerrrryy!!!!! JEERRRRYYYY!!!!!!" I yelled running towards the pack building. Jerry opened the door and immediately put Megan in a room. Hooking her up to machines and a baby monitor, he turned around and nodded at me. I ran to get mom and dad. By the time I came back she was already pushing. I grabbed her hand and she squeezed mine tightly. Mom wiped her forehead with a cool rag. "One more big push Megan. " Jerry said. Megan clenched her eyes shut and screamed so loud I'm sure the moon goddess heard her. After a while, we heard a tiny cry. I peeked around at my baby boy..wait a minute...it's a girl? Where's my heir? Where's my boy? Jerry wiped the baby off and handed her to Megan. Dad and mom looked in love already. I wanted a boy.
------------------------------------------------------------

Megan
.
.
.
Jerry handed the baby to me and she was just so precious. She cooed and I was in love already. She was so small and fragile but not too small. "She is a doll." Kassie said smiling and hugging Jackson. He gave Shawn a sympathetic look and pat on the back. What's Shawn's problem? He wanted a pup right? He didn't even hold her, he let Jerry give her straight to me. "Hey Maddi. Hey my little Maddi doll." She had her eyes open and was staring at me cooeing and giggling. "What's her name?" Shawn asked me. "Well I was thinking Maddi. Short for Maddison." I smiled up at him as he finally smiled at Maddi. "Maddison West. I like it." He said holding her little hand. Something was off about him. I know he had his heart set on a boy but girls are kick ass too! He headed back to the trial and I sat alone in the clinic. Jerry said I could go home when he got back. Shawn was still acting strange so he didnt come get us. Jerry took us home and helped me inside. I laid on the sofa while Maddi was in her bassinet asleep. She looked so precious when she was sleeping. Jackson came over to hold her and play with her then he headed to Shawn's office. They were in there for a while so I decided to take them some snacks, getting to the door, I overheard them talking. "Maddi is great son! She will make an excellent alpha. Kassie did." Jackson said. Shawn sighed, "yes dad , mom did and then she handed her pack to you. I need a male to run this pack so it can stay Wilfore pack. Maddi will have a mate and I don't want her to hand the pack over. I NEED a male dad. I didn't want Maddi." I slid the plate on the floor and walked away. He doesn't want Maddi? Well he won't have neither of us. This time, my wolf agreed. Her motherly instincts kicked in and she was overprotective of little Maddi. I packed a bag for Maddi and I . Leaving Shawn a note, I got into Dominique's car and drove off stopping to disengage the tracker and headed out of town. Shawn doesn't want Maddi? Fine. Shawn won't have Maddi but I will love her. He didn't learn his lesson from Dominique? I will make sure my daughter isn't a repeat of that.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn
.
.
.
"I didn't want Maddi." I said. "Son do you hear yourself? You are so fuckin selfish! Maddison is still your daughter. So what you didnt get a boy the first time around! You can't just force Megan to have a boy. Maddi is just as important and she is still your heir and daughter! You love her and you cherish her before you lose her like I did your sister." He snapped at me making me lower my head in shame. I was crazy for being so selfish when I have a daughter who loves me. I will train her and she will be the best alpha ever. He pulled me in for a hug and we stayed like that for a minute. "But Maddi is as cute as a button. And she will be okay son." Dad said. I nodded in agreement as we walked out of the office and into the living room. Megan wasn't there on the sofa and Maddi and the bassinet were gone. I walked upstairs to an empty room. Most of Megan's clothes were gone and all of Maddi's were gone. Only the boy clothes were still here, the neutral clothes were gone. "Shawn!" My dad called. When I got downstairs, he was holding a piece of paper in his hands. I took it and it read:

My dearest Shawn.
I heard what you said about not wanting Maddi. Well I want Maddi and I will make sure she has a good life with me. Don't look for me because I don't want to hear your excuse. I will get Maddison WEST out of your hair and you can live your life without us. Go find that Tiana bitch and y'all make a male heir since that's all you care about. Dominique was right. You only wanted a son from me so you could secure your precious pack. Well Maddi will grow with the love she needs because I will give it to her. Remember a child is a child, and no matter what gender,they all deserve love. GoodBye Shawn.

My heart broke slowly and painfully as guilt covered my body. Megan heard me and now she's gone. I felt my body tremble. My wolf was mad at me for messing things up and I allowed him to take control. I shifted and ran off in search of my family.