1 year later

Megan
.
.
.
I reached over the nightstand and checked the time on my phone. It read 730 am and I jumped up knowing I had to be in class and I had to get Madds to school. "Where are you going?" Shawn asked rubbing his eyes. "I gotta get Maddison up and go to school." I said walking into the closet to find a quick outfit. "Megan I've been meaning to speak with you about this." He said sitting up yawning. Rolling my eyes, I turned to face him. "And we spoke about this already Shawn. I'm not gonna sit around here all day doing nothing!" I grabbed my clothes and walked into Maddi's room to find her an outfit. To my luck Shawn was behind me. "Megan I forbid you to go to that school and you are not taking Maddi back to that school! She hates it there." He growled folding his arms across his chest. "Really?! You forbid?!! How about I just leave and don't come back?" I pushed past him and headed to downstairs to grab my suitcases. "Be for real Megan! There are people out there who want to hurt you! Us!! And I can't let you go out there!" What he said made sense but I'm still not staying here. I brought my suitcases upstairs and packed a week's worth of clothes in one for me and one for Maddi. "You aren't taking my daughter with you! You aren't going anywhere so just sit down!!" He pushed me into a wall and I immediately shifted. He stood shocked not knowing I was that angry. I growled and stepped close to him making him back up. Come on alpha. You're not afraid are you? I mind linked him and his face turned into a smirk as he walked into the hallway and closed Maddi's door.

Shawn
.
.
.
I followed her outside and shifted into my wolf. It's been a while since our wolves mated and it's about time they did. I wonder since she is mad at me, will it be rape if I just pounce on her from the back. I continued to follow her as he disappeared into the woods. Melissa watch Maddie for a few. I mind linked to Melissa when I saw her walking towards my home. Yes alpha. She responded. I ran to catch up with Megan and found her sitting by the lake in her human form. Damn! I really thought our wolves were gonna mate. I walked up to her and sat beside her. "What's really going on with you?" I asked grabbing her hand. She looked up at me and I could see that she had been crying. "Shawn...I'm pregnant." She started crying and I thought back to her pregnancy with Maddi. "it will be different this time." She gave me a smile smile. Alpha we're under attack! Maddison is missing! I gave Megan a look as we shifted and ran back.