Chapter 11: Practical Exam- 2

3rd Person's POV

"Is it Y/N?" the other student muttered while watching on the monitor.

"How did she do that? She like something manipulated Bakugo?!" some other said.

"Clearly Y/N is in the verge of discovering her ability, like all of you." Recovery Girl uttered.

Meanwhile, back to Y/N, Midoriya, and Bakugo...

Bakugo recovered from pain, and stood up, and he continue walking as something like nothing happened.

Midoriya noticed it and said, "Listen to me, Kaachan!" but Bakugo abruptly interrupted it, "Like I said, your power isn't needed to pass....." yelling again.

"Stop yelling at me! This is why we can never have a conversation." Midoriya rebutted.

Suddenly, a powerful gust of wind came which damaged the building from the surroundings and the three student flew away from the impact of it.

"Who cares about the damage to the town." someone said behind from a dust.

"What? What was that?" Midoriya thought to himself frightened.

"What is this..." Bakugo thought to himself with a little of excitement.

"What an over powering feeling." Y/N thought.

Behind the smoke of dust, All Might appeared and said, "I am a villain, young heroes. Come at me with all you've got!"

"Let's hide for now and think what we should do." Y/N said.

"We can't fight him directly. Let's run." Midoriya said but Bakugo still stood on his ground and preparing for his attack as All might dash towards him. 

"Stun Grenade!" Bakugo attacked blinding All Might and charge All Might, however All Might got him in his face and throw him forcefully in the ground causing Bakugo to cough blood.

"Oh Damn! I was carried away!" All might thought to himself sweat dropping inside but he never showed it.

"Bakugo!" Midoriya and Y/N shouted.

Y/N prepared herself as she cast Ivictus teleporting to Bakugo and Midoriya, and then teleported again somewhere to hide.

All the students watching in the monitor was amazed as they saw how Y/N casted her Ivictus.

"Where are we?" Midoriya said.

"Sssh! We teleported here in the meantime to hide, plan, and heal Bakugo. This is bad." Y/N replied.

Bakugo is groaning pain in his back as Y/N uses her healing ability to subside the pain feeling felt by Bakugo.

"Y/N, don't overdo it. It will drain you fast." Midoriya said.

"Well thanks to Bakugo!" Y/N uttered as she punched Bakugo in the chest causing Bakugo to groan.

"Ow! You just healed me, you stupid!" Bakugo said silently but with a taste of anger on it.

"Serves you more!" Y/N answered back.

Bakugo standing up and walk again, but Midoriya tried to stop him.

"Kacchan! There's no way you can win facing him head on!" Midoriya said knowing Bakugo will show up again to All Might.

"Shut! I'll win because that's what it means to be a Hero!" Bakugo argued.

"I don't know what's in a hurry for you Bakugo." Y/N said.

Suddenly, the building that they're hiding started to crumble as All Might located they hiding place. Luckily they got off on time.