Chapter 9: Jealous

3rd Person's POV

After the league, Y/N was done catching up on class and she already took the previous mid-term exam to cope up her grades. U.A also already posted the mid-term ranking for Class 1-A.

1st- Momo Yaoyorozu
2nd- Iida Tenya
3rd- Katsuki Bakugo
4th- Izuku Midoriya
5th- Shoto Todoroki
6th- Tsuyu Asui
7th- Kyoka Jiro, and Y/N Takahashi
8th- Mashirao Ojiro
9th- Minoru Mineta
10th- Mezo Shoji
11th- Rikido Sato
12th- Koji Koda
13th- Ochaco Uraraka
14th- Fumikage Tokoyami
15th- Eijiro Kirishima
16th- Toru Hagakure
17th- Hanta Sero
18th- Yuga Aoyama
19th- Mina Ashido
20th- Denki Kaminari

"I want to congratulate Yaoyorozu for ranking as 1st, and even Takahashi, given the fact she is a transferee however she managed to cope up immediately with our lessons and ranked as 7th. On the other hand, finals is approaching better to study again especially those below rankings. The exam will be divided in to two, the written exam, and the practical exam. Those who will fail will excluded in the training camp this summer." Aizawa iterated.

The class has been dismissed, and the other student has been terrified for the upcoming exam, meanwhile Yaoyorozu offered to lead a group study at their house for those who had hardly coping up on their lectures.

"Y/N? Wanna come?" Momo asked. They didn't know Shoto and Katsuki is also waiting for Y/N's answer even though both of them are not going to the group study, maybe if Y/N will come they might change their mind.

"Sorry Momo, but we have a gatherings this coming weekend. Thanks for inviting anyway."

*Lunch Time*

Deku, Iida, Shoto, Tsuyu, Y/N, and Ochako are seated together at the cafeteria while eating their lunch

"Practical exams huh? It is scary when we don't know what to expect." Deku said.

"I don't think they'll do anything too crazy." Iida replied.

"The written test will be taken from classroom lectures, so I think I can handle it." --- Deku

As their conversation goes on suddenly there's someone who hit Deku's head.

"Hey! Watch out!" Ochako shouted.

"Gomen, your head is so big that I bumped in to it." a blonde guy said.

"Y-you're from class B, Monoma! How could you---" Deku uttered.

"You guys chanced upon the Hero Killer, huh?" Monoma interrupted. Hearing that Iida suddenly frozed and Y/N's blood rushed up.

"In addition to the sports festival, class A keeps on gathering attention, but that attention isn't about people's expectation for you, more like for troublemaking. Oh, how scary. Someday, we might be dragged into the trouble you cause and it coukd bring us harm. As if we've been cursed by the plague. How scary---" then Monoma received a chop on the neck from a young girl, then he dropped on the floor.

 How scary---" then Monoma received a chop on the neck from a young girl, then he dropped on the floor

"Monoma, is not a joke! Haven't yoy heard about Iida?" an orange haired girl said.

"Kendo!" Iida said.

"Sorry class A, his heart is little.... you know." the orange haired girl named Kendo said.

"His heart?" Y/N, Deku, Shoto, Iida, Ochako, and Tsuyu thought.

"You guys were saying that you don't know what the practical exam will be, right? Apparently, it is going to be against robots liks the entrance exam I know one upperclassman so I asked about it, it might be unfair, but" Kendo said but interrupted by Deku's murmuring.

"That's right. Gathering information is a part of the exam. Yes. I should've asked someone. Why I didn't ask an upperclassman?" then they all sweatdrop from Deku's loud murmuring.

Meanwhile, Y/N phone beeped and she check on it as she received a message while other are still on the conversation with Kendo, but Shoto's attention shifted to Y/N and wonders about it.

"She's smiling while reading a text message? Could it be....." Shoto thought.

After eating their lunch they make their way back to the classroom and Ochacko, Tsuyu, and Hagakure notice that Y/N still on her phone busy texting someone and they try to peek on it.

"Hey, who's that?" Hagakure asked.

"Are you done with your lunch?" Ochako said as she read the text message.

"Who's that unnamed sender?" Tsuyu asked.

"This is Inasa Yoarashi from Shiketsu High School. He asked for my number before we left the competition. He seems so nice, so.... I gave it." Y/N answered, they didn't know Shoto is eavesdropping in their conversation who is walking behind them together with Deku and Iida who has their own business to talk also. Hearing that, Shoto's eyes widen and he feels something inside.... a feeling of uneasy and jealous.