Just on the way...

Both longed for each other, not knowing what would come their way...

TIME SKIP- 2 YEARS (Krishna-21, Radha-20)

Krishna couldn't find his priye... at a point in time, he had lost all hope, going into depression, and was about to suicide but his dau had stopped him from blackmailing him in the name of his priye, that she wouldn't like it and that Dwaraka still needs him, especially him, his dau, needs him.

But now he was on the end of his rope... and he knew he would lose control of his mind if he couldn't find his Radha soon...

In the memory of his Radha, he had asked dev Vishwakarma, the best architecture and engineer in the whole Trilok to make a whole city, which would be so beautiful that none would be able to replicate the design, nor would there be such a place in future. And that's what Vishwakarma did...

He made a city that had many dwars but every dwar was complex and made with magic... people from inside could go outside but people from outside couldn't go inside, such were the many dwars of Dwarka...

Krishna named the city Dwarka, a place that has many dwars... it was magnificent, made on an island with only a bridge from Dwarka, that connected it to the mainland. 

It had been a year since Dwaraka was made, Krishna's kingdom was flourishing, and everyone was happy with their life

Krishna's family was full of children... he did his duty by being fatherly to his children but never showed affection to his wives...

But was Krishna fine? No, he was at the edge of insanity... only a thin rope connected him and his sanity.. and once, this rope broke, he was sure that he would go insane...

________________________________

MEANWHILE WITH Srinidhi (Radha)...

Some boys were running away after stealing the clothes of some gopis...

But suddenly,