Chapter Four "See you later."

Chapter Four

Chapter Song: Wait - M83

Elena's Point of View

The past 5 days went by faster sooner than I have wanted. I wasn't ready to leave everything behind for 6 months. Part of me was scared to move on with my new life. I feel like my career will get in the way of my relationship with Austin. I don't want him to move on or meet another girl who will stay with him and fight crime like I never did. The situations I was put in a few years ago were way to hard. They were brutal and I don't to be a depressed 18 year old again who lost both of her parents. The girl who had a crazy mother, but in the end she loved anyways. She was all of the family that I had left.

I took a deep breath and picked up a few of my suit cases. Austin came in and picked up the other two, carrying them to the car. After we set them down in the back seat, I made my way to the passenger side.

"Are you ready to go?"

I slowly nodded my head in response. The keys turned and the engine rumbled, backing us out of the driveway. Austin held my hand the whole ride while I looked out the window. I was taking in the last bit of the Miami air before walking into the airport.

We pulled up to Miami International Airport and I slowly opened my door, not wanting to get out. Austin carried all of my bags.

"It's going to be alright." He said grabbing my hand.

While I went through security and had all of luggage checked, Austin was by my side the whole time. I had my tickets out and ready, my hands clutching them tight. There wasn't much time left before I had to leave.

I wrapped my arms around him and my head rested against his chest. I could feel his heart beat and it calmed me down. He rubbed my back, moving his hands up and down.

"I'm gonna miss your hugs." I said into his chest, the smell of his cologne filling my nostrils.

"I'm gonna miss your everything," he said and pulled me gently away from him. "I'm gonna miss the way you laugh, the way your nose crinkles when you smile..." he poked my nose, making me smile. "Yeah just like that." He said smiling ear to ear.

"I'm gonna miss the way your eyebrows arch when you're in a sassy mood, trying to make a point of what you previously said." He chuckled. "I'm gonna miss the way you cuddle up to me when you fall asleep. There's so much more to you, but you get the point."

"What do you plan on doing when I'm gone?"

"Well I'm going to catch up with the guys. We have a lot of lost time to make up for."

I bit my lip. "Well, so do we."

"Yes, but when you get back we can start." He said winking.

"Elena!" I heard my best friends familiar voice shouting across the airport.

I turned around and saw Sarah running up to me and everyone else following behind her. When she came at me she nearly knocked me over.

"You thought you could just leave without saying goodbye to everyone?"

"Goodbyes are too hard." I shrugged.

"Hey you." Alex came up and gave me a hug.

Everyone one else came around and took turns giving me a hug.

"I didn't expect all of you to be here." I said shocked.

"We're all family and we wanted to be here with you before you took off." Alex said.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 206E to London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." The announcements shut off.