Chapter Fifteen "These white walls."

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Song: The Scientist - Coldplay

Elena's Point of View

I didn't want to let him go.  For some reason something inside of me told me to just speak my mind. Just accept what's happening and move on from there. Not everything was going to be perfect in my life, not even my relationships. 

I always held back what I really wanted to say. I don't fully speak my mind because I always want a happy ending. This isn't a movie or a book that I'm living in, it's reality. Truth is, I'm glad Austin told me what he did. I know know how he feels about me and that's that. I try my best to always be there for someone. Austin is different on the other hand.

He's impulsive at some points. At least he was when I met him. He wants to control everything and won't take no for an answer. He's dominant over everything and thinks he can do whatever he wants when he wants. He sure as hell doesn't think about anything but revenge and violence. I only want to change him. It seems to be impossible. I'm going to let him figure out what he wants without me, and hopefully he doesn't get himself killed. That would be my biggest regret.

It hasn't been easy these past few days. I always looked at my phone as if I was going to get a call or even one simple text from him. Nothing. The good thing is that I can focus more and try to live like a normal twenty-one year old. I've been talking to more people and getting a social life. I just want to stay out of trouble and I think staying in Miami is just going to continue it.

Austin's Point of View 

I finished my last set of benching and sat up. I looked at my phone to see if there were any messages from Elena, but nothing has appeared. I took my headphones out and walked over to the guys working on fighting with Sean. 

"How are they doing?" I asked.

"Pretty good, Colton kicked my ass!" He said said slightly embarrassed. 

I looked over to Colton and gave him a fist bump. "Good work, now that is exactly what we need. Basically if you can take down Sean you're one hell of a fighter."

"so wait, when are we actually going to shed some blood?" Colton asked.

"Sooner than you think my friend." I nodded at started to head upstairs into my new home. Well, my new mansion I should say.

The only thing we have managed to put furniture in is the gym. That's the only thing that matters as of now. There is a total of 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. It's just right off a little private coast with plenty other houses just like mine around it. I had a huge pool, clearly seeing the ocean, and a kick ass back patio. The kitchen is modern like and huge, especially the fridge. It has just about everything we need comfortably. Our other house was a shed next to this new one. 

Over the past few days we managed to get brand new furniture and have most of it delivered. I was more than ready for a brand new start. We finished training and bought a new house. We have stepped up our game and are going to come back stronger than ever, coming back from a great loss.

The boys came back from the built in gym and gathered around in the kitchen.

Sean grabbed another water bottle from the fridge and took a sip. "Have you heard back from Elena yet?"

I shook my head. "I feel like she wants me to give her some space. I don't blame her, she could use it."

"It's almost been a week, man. You could just send her one little text to let her know that you're okay. She could at least use that."