Chapter Sixteen "Is it worth it?"

Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Song: Only One - Alex Band

Elena's Point of View

"Stop the car!" I shouted, "Stop the car!"

"Elena wh-"

The driver slammed on the brakes and I pushed the door open. I ran over to the scene and stopped right by his car. It was crushed to pieces.

"Where is he!" I shouted. I ran over to the officer and begged for information. "Please tell me what happened, this is my boyfriends car! I need to know what happened to him!" I clutched my shirt, breathing rapidly.

He grabbed my arms tightly, restraining me. "M'am you need to calm down."

My eyes drifted over to the paramedics pushing a body on a stretcher. A body that was covered.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, fighting his restraint. I ran over to the ambulance with hot tears running down my face.

"M'am you need to stand back!" The office exclaimed once again.

"Elena!" I heard Kayla shout. "Look at me breath, just breath."

"No one is telling me anything!" I screamed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Officer do you think that you could find someone to give a ride to the hospital please?" Kayla asked.

"I'll see what I can do."

I looked around me and suddenly everything went silent. Red and blue lights flashing, police tape, smashed cars, the talk of the officers. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating. Beating rapidly. I looked into the distance and saw a black crow sitting on top of Austin's car.

I busted through the doors running in the hospital. I ran to the front desk. "Do you know if Austin Mahone was ever checked in? Please help me I don't know if my boyfriend is dead or alive!"

"One moment miss," she said and turned back to talk on the phone.

I grabbed her by her shirt violently. "I need to know where my boyfriend is right this instant! I have no time to wait on your phone calls! Tell me where he is!"

"Elena!" I heard a deep voice yell.

I turned around and saw Sean walking in.

I let go of the women and ran into his arms. "Thank god you're here!" I embraced him. "Have you heard anything about Austin? Please tell me you know something, I can't go another second asking myself where he is!"

"I have no idea what is going on. Kayla called me and let everyone know."

"No!" I shouted.

I ran to the emergency room. "Someone help me please! Help!" I begged.

A doctor came rushing over to me. "Miss what is gong on here? What do you need help with?"

"I saw my boyfriend's car in a wreck and I don't know where he is. I saw them take a dead body into the ambulance and I need to know if my boyfriend is still alive," I caught my breath. I tugged onto his jacket, "Please help me."

"What is his name? I can check and let you know."

"Austin Mahone."

He suddenly crossed his arms.

"What? Do you know something?"

"He is in surgery right now. He broke several bones, shattered his ribs, and has a collapsed lung."