Gaming time!

The afternoon came and destiny came home from work and placed her things on the bed and hopped into her gaming chair and starting turning on her computer, while her computer was turning on she went to go make a mini snack bowl for herself and came back and placed her headphones on her head.

Destiny

Destiny: "Haha suckers

Destiny: "Haha suckers..you can't beat the master of winning it's impossible, must sucks if your a guy losing to a girl like me!" She said as she was playing Fortnite while eating her snacks.

{Few hours later}

Destiny noticed the sun going down and had to turn off the game for work tomorrow, she was about to turn off her computer as she noticed she had a friend request. She was so happy to see someone wanted to play with her and be her friend! She accepted it and lay down on the bed texting the guy on her phone.

Destiny: "hey!"

Alex: "hi I'm glad you accepted my friend request since you have like a ton of followers and stuff"

{Alex}

Destiny: "my followers don't really talk to me they only like me because of my looks and watch me do gaming hacks" she replied

Alex: "wow really? Some fans they are, but you are a gorgeous person I can't lie about that haha! So any plans next weekend?"

Destiny: "No not really, why you'd ask? Wanna hang out or something?" She replied back with a excited smile on her face.

Alex: "Of course! I would love too, how about Saturday next week we meet up and spend the weekend at my house together?"

Destiny: "sounds like a plan! Cya in a week!" She replied back as she hugged her phone while going to sleep peacefully and happy.

(To be continued)