online bullies

A few days past and it was Friday the end of the week! Next weekend she meeting up with Alex and is so excited! It makes her want to skip time just to be with him. She came back home from work and set her stuff down and turned on her computer and started gaming as usual but.. something was completely off , she noticed that a few people were really rude to her and bullied her on Roblox (most that's were all the bullies are lol-) her happy face turned into a sad confused face as she didn't know why they were bullying her.

Destiny: "why are they so mean to me..I did nothing.." she sighed with sadness and took her headphones off and shut her computer off and layed down on the bed tearing up a bit thinking of what the bullies said to her on the game

Destiny: "what if their right..what if I am bad a playing or not a real gamer.." she sighed and walked downstairs with tears in her eyes as she opened the fridge and took out a container of double fudge chocolate ice cream out the fridge. It's a good thing she doesn't have work tomorrow or the next day because all she can do right now is lay in bed all day and eat and cry, Destiny sat on her bed eating the ice cream taking big bite while she looks through her phone and found received texted message Alex. She looked at them smiling knowing that someone still cares about her.

Alex: "is everything ok? You went offline pretty quickly" he texted

Destiny: "yeah everything is fine I'm just a bit tired is all :)" she texted back knowing that she wasn't okay at all she just didn't want Alex to worry about her. She turned off her phone and snuggled under the cover and went to sleep.

{THE NEXT MORNING 🌅}

Destiny opened her eyes slowly as she yawned sitting up on her bed and got up and walked to the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror for a few seconds and noticed her belly looked at bit chubby. Her face expression was shocked as she looked down at it and squeezed it.

Destiny: "No no no! This can't be happening now! Ugh I just had to be in my feelings last night and eat a whole tub of ice cream!"

She yelled at herself before hearing her belly growl at her, she paused and look down at her belly angrily "your never this hungry early in the morning! Or feel this empty either" she said while making her way downstairs to the kitchen making hers...

She yelled at herself before hearing her belly growl at her, she paused and look down at her belly angrily "your never this hungry early in the morning! Or feel this empty either" she said while making her way downstairs to the kitchen making herself a big breakfast without even noticing. She was still in her feelings but didn't bothered to tell anyone since in her opinion it will make her look weak, she went into her room and ate her breakfast while scrolling through Instagram looking at all the gamer girl's pictures as she sighed. Soon her phone ringed and it was Alex calling her! She was surprised to see his call and answer it immediately.

Destiny: "h-hello?!"

Alex: "hehe hey destiny I was just calling to check up on you seeing if your ok still, since your not doing your morning Saturday live like you always do"

Destiny: "Oh no! I completely forgot thank you for telling me!" She hanged up the phone and started to get in her gaming chair and turned on the computer and went on her account as she noticed 50 of her followers unfollow her. She looked at the screen like she had seen a ghost walk right past her she couldn't believe that 50 of her fans left her because she forgot to do her Saturday live stream. She sat back on the gaming chair looking depressed as ever and turned off her computer not caring about the live or gaming anymore, she knew it wasn't going to be anytime soon she would go back to gaming so she put in her profile bio "taking a break! :)"

She started having fast food cravings out of nowhere even though she just at a big breakfast, so she changed her clothes and noticed her shirt couldn't fit her all the way and just put on a jacket to cover up her belly fat and made her way to McDonald's sighing.

(To be continued)