depression

Destiny finally made her way to McDonald's and waited in line with everyone else, it was a good thing not much people was there since it was 11:58Am and was about to be lunch time any minute now. She looked on her phone and noticed many calls from Alex! She was too depressed to call him back so she just put her phone back in her pocket and made her big order.

At Alex house

Alex was getting worried not hearing from destiny in a few hours he stopped calling for a moment and think that she was just busy testing a new game until he looked at her bio saying she was taking a break from gaming, now he was even more worried he didn't want her to stop playing he loved watching her smile and having fun while gaming. He had to think of a plan on how to get the old destiny back and fast before something bad happens to her, he sent her a text message and hoping she would respond at the meantime he went outside to take a little walk.

Back to destiny

Destiny was holding 2 big McDonald's bags in her hands while smelling the hot and delicious burgers and fries in the bag, it made her smile smelling the McDonald's food from the bag as she opened her car and placed the bag next to her. Her belly growled loudly wanting to eat the food now she looked over at the McDonald's bags and was debating if she should eat it now or wait until she got home, she only took one burger out and ate it enjoying ever bite she took and licking the sauce off her lips after finishing it her belly was still growling at her wanting more food as she just decided to eat the entire meal in the car before going home.

{Few minutes later}

She arrived home and got out of her car as she could feel her belly jiggle left to right while walking to her front door as she blushes in embarrassment, she unlocked the door and locked it when she came inside and walked over to the couch and sat down while turning on the TV and noticed her phone buzzing from Alex text message

Alex text: "hey destiny I really hope everything is ok with you and I know you said your fine but it doesn't really seem like it. How about we go to the fair next weekend it could make your mood much more happier and don't worry everything is on me! So what do you say?"

Destiny smiles happily as she replied back saying yes on going to the fair with him next weekend! She then looked up at the TV and saw a food ad and wanted some Chinese food even though she wasn't really hungry she just wanted something to snack on. She order some Chinese food on her phone and went to the bathroom and unzipped her jacket as her belly looked even bigger and rounder,

 she placed her hands on her belly feeling it gurgle inside as she let out a big burp "EERRUUUERRRRPPP!!" Her face turned red from blushing in embarrassment

She heard the door bell ring as she came out the bathroom and opened the door forgetting that her jacket wasn't zipped up and her belly was hanging out, the delivery girl looked at destiny with a smile while giving her her bag of food as she looked down at her chubby guy and blushed a bit "h-have a good day ma'am" the delivery girl said before walking off. Destiny looked down and noticed that the delivery saw her belly! Destiny blushed red again closing the door behind her saying bye to the delivery girl and make her way to the couch a sat down eating her food watching her favorite shows.

(To be continued)