A Long Author's Note / Disclaimer

Edit: You know what, fuck it, I'm gonna post the whole thing here, life's too short to worry about some vague rule that's hardly ever enforced anyway. Now that I'm posting the whole thing this part is pretty much useless so just move to the next one lol.

A/N: Hey there! As I already mentioned in the description, this is a preview from the full chapter on AO3 (The work itself is incomplete as of now, there are many more chapters to come!)

Although I do advertise my AO3, I do not earn any money from this. My mission is only to provide fanfiction that others will enjoy reading, no matter how niche, controversial, or unpopular their desires may be.

 The reason why I decided not to post the full thing here is that I'm not really sure about Wattpad's guidelines on how graphic a story can be and whether stories that fall under the category of "Dead Dove: Do Not Eat" are allowed. 

(I know smut is allowed [I went through a Wattpad 12-year-old phase, how would I NOT know?], but the kind of NSFW in this fic is different from average Wattpad smut and is more disturbing, with scenes of assault in great detail.) 

From what I can tell, AO3 seems to be more lenient about this kind of thing, so I tend to post there more in general. That's why this account has been dead for so long.

However, if I'm wrong about this and it is okay to post NSFW with assault here, please let me know in the comments. If so, I will gladly update to include everything I already put on AO3!

Lastly, and I mentioned this on AO3 also, even though I did write this disturbing content, I DO NOT under any circumstances condone any of the actions that take place in this story. If you don't like it or it triggers you, click off, it's as simple as that.

I apologize to anyone who was wondering why my account died for so long (which is probably only the dust bunnies in the corner of my room and my sleep paralysis demon, but oh well-), and enjoy the preview!