Disclaimer ⚠️

®All Rights Reserved,
Script-Symphony
©Copyright 2022

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS BOOK...

The content of this book is explicit, if you are underage and cannot handle such content. Please, Do Not Read This but, if you continue, you are agreeing to being exposed to content that is not suitable for people with an immature mindset. If you see anything you do not like, PLEASE DO NOT BLAME THE AUTHOR. Do not say I didn't warn you.

Moving on...

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any more or by any mass electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of the author.

PLEASE, TAKE NOTE:

This is a book of fiction. All characters, names, places, incidents, and behavior are from my imagination, used with no intention of hurting anyone; Any resemblance to any actual living thing or dead is mainly by coincidence and I sincerely apologize. I have no right over the pictures used, credit goes to the rightful owner.

Last warning, this book is purely fiction, it has nothing to do with the actors in real life. This book is only created for fun and to satisfy my craving for Yizhan, my favorite imaginary BL couple from the cdrama THE UNTAMED.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Smut!

Fluff!

Angst!

Minor character death!

Side ships!

🔞

Script-Symphony

This book is Dedicated to my readers, especially the ones who have been with me since day one, starting from Fire&Ice to my current book, thank you so much guys, I really love you, I never thought I would come far with my writing but your comments have really helped me!

Just in case you needed a new Novel to read!

Hope you will like it!