Chapter 1

It all started with one man.

He was an employee at a local diner. Fredbear's Family Diner. His name, you ask?

Vincent.

Now, Vincent wasn't what you would call ordinary to begin with. He was purple. Yes, you heard me.

Purple.

His skin and hair were purple, as well as his clothes ( though a slightly darker shade ). His eyes were completely white and they glowed slightly. His appearance was strange yet unnerving, but the community took it in stride.

Surprisingly, it was a shock to many people that Vincent would commit the crimes that he did...

But that is a story that will be retold later. Now, we are just going to focus on a small boy named Jonathon Sharpe...

---

" Mom! Let's go! "

Jonathon, or Jon, tugged desperately on his mother's arm, attempting to get her attention. " Hold on, I have something I have to take care of, " she said in an annoyed tone.

Jon's mother, Charlotte, was a woman in her early twenties. She had blonde hair styled into a bun and piercing blue eyes. She was an inexperienced young mother, pressured into having a child before she was capable of taking care of one.

Charlotte dialed in a number on the payphone she was standing next to. Jon impatiently glanced at the restaurant across the street. The sign read Fredbear's Family Diner.

" C'mon, hurry, " Jon whined again. He couldn't wait to go to his best friend's birthday party. It was at Fredbear's Family Diner, the resteraunt across the street. Charlotte paid no attention to her son as he slowly - ever so slightly - moved away from her and across the road.

By the time she did notice, however, it was too late.