Redson x Macaque's Daughter

This is a request from

Noemilovefiresoul

In this one shot, Redson will be with the daughter of Macaque. The pronouns will be she/her.

In this I made it where Macaque is basically a single parent taking care of y/n.
Y/n has macaque's powers, a tail, and six ears. Otherwise she almost looks human. She is also immortal.

Third person-

It was around 8 am, and Y/n was sleeping peacefully. Was sleeping peacefully. Out of know where, a shadow forms on the ground, and imerging from that shadow is the one and only, Six-eared Macaque. He looms over y/n as she sleeps soundly, and then puts his hand on her shoulder. "Y/n wake up! It's time for breakfast! " he says while shaking her.

"ER HEY! " y/n says as they flip over, only to realize it was her father shaking her. "Come on, get up. It's time to eat" Macaque says as he laughs at the stunned face y/n had. "Did you really have to shake me? You could've just gently nudged me or something, " y/n says in frustration. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that kiddo! " Macaque says while snickering. "Anyways come to the dining room quickly please, you don't want cold food. " says Macaque as he drifts back into his shadow.

Y/n pov-

Ugh, why can't my father just wake me up like a normal person would? Well I guess he isn't exactly "normal". He is in fact the Six-eared Macaque, so I shouldn't expect anything less to be honest. I giggle a bit as I think. Ever sense I was little he would always pull little pranks on me. That's what happens when your father is " mischievous " like they all say. Always getting into trouble, and getting on people's nerves, especially Wukongs.

As I sit up from my bed, I take a long nice stretch. Suddenly, I hear a ping from my phone. "Who could that be? " I say to myself. I walk over to my desk and grab my phone. It was Redson!

❤Redson❤

Redson- hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? Maybe go to the park and to a restaurant, if you would like.

I look at my phone, while feeling a smile creep into my face. Of course! I could never say no to an offer like that.

Of course! Let me just ask my father really quick. - y/n

Redson- Alright!

I put my phone down, and quickly teleport myself into my dining room. As I spawn in, I see my father looking at me. "What took so long? Don't be mad if your food is cold haha. " my father says while snickering. "I got a text from Redson, that's all. " I say in response. My dad looks at me sort of confused. "Redson? What did he want" my father asks. "Well, we were hoping to hang out today. Maybe go to the park and a restaurant? " I say with pleading eyes, hoping to get approval from my father.

"*sigh* I know you two are together and all, but his parents still don't like me, you know. " my father says. "Well, you have caused a lot of trouble for them... " I say. My father looks at me, then sighs once more. "Fine, as long as you stay out of trouble. I don't want Redson's parents to hate you like they hate me. " my father says seriously. "Trust me I know, I would hate for my boyfriends family to dislike me. Though it is already pretty difficult to prove that I'm good for him thanks to..... Um... " "Me, I know." My father responds while letting out a little laugh.

"You can't exactly blame me for all of it, though. How would I have known that my daughter would become the girlfriend of the Demon Bull King's son. " my father says. "Well, if you did know, would you have not caused mischief for them? " I ask with curiosity. ".... Um... Haha.. Probably not 😅" my father says laughing. "*sigh* I should've expected that, hahaha" I laugh back. "Anyways, hurry up and eat, even though your food is probably cold already. " "eh it's fine. " I say.