Introduction Part 2

Rafael loves showing off his white teeth, but most of all, he likes getting in trouble with anything he can. I swear I saw him threaten to fight a crippled cat the other day, God knows what that boy gets into daily. I of course tell him off when he's getting too far, or try to halt ANY ridiculous plan he has in mind. But usually his brain just wanders off and drags his body with him, and then I get dragged too because I'm his legal guardian. Aside from fighting, he has a knack for building. Give him any sequence, any build-up kit, and he'll have it done in five minutes. He's got the talent for it, he just won't admit it. He's like Bob The Builder, yet he despises that show for some unknown reason. I might play the beginning five minutes at his wedding. Just cause.

The third and last brother of mine is Barry. And yes, he is the same person that flooded the basement with raccoons. He's the fiercest 9 year old I have ever encountered, kudos to him for that. Barry has a mind-blowing obsession with animals, like full out. He could spot them if they were miles away. Sometimes I think he's a secret butterfly cursed to live with humans. Wait sorry, butterfly is too angelic, maybe some type of panda. Abiding by the rules in his words, "is not my thing" Now 9 year olds may not be the smartest, but. Ok there is no but I'm not sure what I tried to do there. Anyway, he owns like 5 cats, 3 rabbits, 2 ladybugs, and honestly, I think he has a zoo in his room. I monitor his pets and his actions everyday (who knows what will happen once the zoo suddenly breaks down because of pet loss- pet lose directly because of Barry kidnapping all the animals that is) He needs the most care because of his age, and he can be a little rambunctious, but my love for him will forever remain endless, no matter how many doghouses he decides to send to the Fedex company. That was a nightmare to sort through, never doing that again.

He loves pajamas and pancakes, which I do admire because of my own similar interests. I do get called into his school because of what his teachers consider, 'abnormal behavior' which is basically him talking to spiders on the walls, but we're all unique, so I just ignore their comments. Who are they to tell me anything about how I raise them really, they aren't paying any child support. Although, I have considered picking up a hot teacher and being like, "Hey can you support my brothers and live a happy ever after life with me." The dream always ended up with us leaving for Antarctica, so I'm not sure I really want to pursue that lane quite yet.

Anyhow, now that we've all been acquainted, I can start pouring on random scenarios and events that occurred in my life. Enjoy (or at least try not to gag or cringe through it) side note: I would, so I can't really say anything.