July 28- Part 2

At that moment, I wanted to escape to Panama but decided against it, to warm up there. I grasped my things off the hanger, put my makeup in my bag, and ran to my car as fast I could. I tried several times to call Micheal and Rafael back. All silent. This isn't highly unusual, since the only reason they use their phones is to play call of duty. ( even though I specifically told them it's for emergencies only or just texting) I would expect them in THESE KINDS of times to call me back, but NO, I guess teen boys are too wound up to care about their elder sister about to have a mental attack. I was surprised I wasn't shipped off to some institution for deranged women. Who knows, give it time and they may even invent that for me. I had to start the car several times, the dang thing wouldn't work. Just like anything in our house, though I promise I'll get on that when I'm richer. Which in other words is when I win the lottery or die an unseemly death and somehow gain money from it.

As soon as I entered the vicinity of my building, my peripheral vision could not comprehend what it was seeing. People were loading up my neighbor Gilli into a car, her face was stricken with shock, and her legs were twisted. She looked like she'd just been through a seizure, oh that poor woman. I rubbed my nape and wished I could have just gone to Panama. Sometimes impulsive thoughts end up better than calculated ones after all. Emergency vans kept coming, and I was forced to stand behind tape, no matter how much I protested. I tried calling my brothers one more time. Nada.