{chapter 3 Iruma continued}

Fun fact edgy Iruma had me feeling some sort of way. My friend is told me about it and I said oh I don't think my opinion of him will change much I love him as he is... boy did that change fast I was blushing and everything... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!
__________________________________

"I'm not crying plus I don't want to grab your hands, they're dirty..." (Y/n)s eyes widen when looking at the boy. His cheeks turned slightly pink but he quickly dried his eyes snapping out of his trance. The boy still stood awkwardly when (Y/n) grabbed his arm and pulled him down to sit with him."Boy you're so dirty it's really bugging me."

"Oh I'm sorry! It's just I was paid to pick mushrooms and other herbs..." he explained confusedly as (Y/n) opened a bag and got out a white hankey in which he used to clean cuts on the blue haired boy's hands. "Wait! You'll get your fancy hankey dirty and I dont have the money to buy you another one!" he sputtered, taking his hand away.

"I didn't ask you to buy me a new one, now give me your hands back." (Y/n) demanded and the blue haired boy blushed slightly and showed (Y/n) his dirty and cut palms.

"Whats your name?" the boy asked, trying to start a conversation.

"(Y/n) Iphis young master and heir of the house Iphis." He smiled gently, brushing Iruma's hand clean.

"Oh! Um, my name's Iruma Suzuki. I guess I'm the young master of my house too hahaha." he smiled and (Y/n) couldn't help but blush.

"Why is a young master like you working in the sun. By the feel of your hands you work quite frequently." (Y/n) spoke softly, wrapping his hands up.

"Oh my parents need money so they need me to work." Iruma responded.

"How old are you?" (Y/n) asked moving on to cleaning the dirt off of Iruma's face

"I'm 8!" Iruma exclaimed, holding up 8 fingers.

"Oh I just turned 9 last month!" (Y/n) smiled, opening a small box with lots of bows.

"Really I turn 9 this month!" Iruma explained amusedly as (Y/n) picked the dirt from Iruma's hair.

    "Do you mind if I ask where we are?" (Y/n) asked abruptly.

    "We are in a forest!" Iruma said smiling, unconsciously letting (Y/n) put him on a pearl necklace.

"No, I mean location wise." (Y/n) sighed, getting his nail polish out.

"Well um Kyoto maybe?" Iruma replied confused as his nails were being painted white.

"Kyoto I've never heard of it." (Y/n) said, paying little attention to what was said, focusing on painting his nails a solid white.

"Well you must be a foreigner, it's a pretty popular place in japan!" Iruma thought laughing.

"Is Japan a new state?" (Y/n) asked somewhat confused as he moved on to the second hand.

"No it's a country I believe I haven't been to school in a while so." Iruma hesitantly said, putting a finger to his chin.

"Country?... Wait, what is this planet called?" (Y/n) said practically starting to shake.

"Um the earth?" Iruma responded just as confused. (Y/n) noticed but quickly smiled to hide his nervousness.

"Oh haha how silly I am so forgetful I am a foreigner!" (Y/n) laughed, putting away his things and getting out one of his less femine outfits and giving it to him.

"What do I do with this?" Iruma asked, taking the clothes from his hands.

"You wear it silly!" (Y/n) laughed as he pushed him behind a tree.