~Part 1~

!!Disclaimer!!
While I thank you for taking the time to read this book, I want to make one thing clear. In my first book "Strangers With Love" I have gotten a ton of hate about Y/N and how she is so annoying and how im such a crappy writer. If you do not like this book, or if you have a complaint about this book I really don't care. If you don't have anything kind to say about my book don't say anything at all. No one is forcing you to read this, so please don't send hate. Comments like "You spelt this wrong" or a small mistake that is okay. I don't mind those. But comments like "This story is shit" or "Y/N is so annoying" really bother me. So pls be nice :)) THANK YOOU AND ENJOYYY 💜
_______________________________________

Shit

Another failed attempt

I should be used to it by now, but surprisingly I still get a little frustrated when I wake up and I find out I'm not living in the Avengers Tower with Natasha Romanoff as my sister, Tony Stark as my husband, and Thor, Bucky, Sam, Clint, Steve, Loki, Wanda, and Peter as my team/best friends.

I try to keep this whole "shifting" thing a secret. Mostly because if anyone at home, or school found out I'm trying to marry Iron Man from another reality I would be the laughing stalk of the whole school. Also I have never actually successfully shifted yet. As much as I want to believe I can date THEE Tony stark AND be the "Main Character" in my own little superhero world, there is still a small part of me who thinks that shifting is just one big lie, and that everyone who "claims" that they have shifted are just lying for views and attention. But I guess there is Only one way to find out.

After I lied down in my bed for about 5 minutes, blaming the universe for my unsuccessful shifting attempt for the millionth time, I got out of bed and picked myself an outfit for school.

Don't get me wrong, this outfit is really cute, but it just isn't my style

Don't get me wrong, this outfit is really cute, but it just isn't my style. My mom decided it would be the "best" idea in the whole wide world to throw away all my clothes and replace them with clothes she thought were "trendy" and "well-fit for a teenager"

School isn't the best place to express yourself either.

I hate my school and everyone in it.

No one cares about anyone but themselves.

I hate everyone and all their boujee designer bullshit.

But I can't complain. According to most of my so-called "friends" everyone wants to be me. They don't know shit about me.

All everyone knows is what I want them to know.

No one knows about my shifting attempts, no one knows about my ED, no one knows the hours I spend infront of the mirror, wishing I could be anyone else but myself.

They know about my "perfect" boyfriend, they know about my rich dad and how my mom is one of the most famous actors of all time, they know my "handsome and "charming" younger brother, they know about "my style" and my "perfect" body.