before the orphanage(chapter 1)

Dear diary: Childhood is the most fun and memorable time in anyone's life. It's the first stage of life which we enjoy in whatever way we like. Besides, this is the time that shapes up the future. The parents love and care for their children and the children to the same too. Moreover, it's the golden period of life in which we can teach children everything.

As a child, I remember growing up in Wyoming This area was very diverse with people from various backgrounds. Often, my mother would share valuable life lessons with me. One, in particular, I remember even to this day is, "Life is only as challenging or motivating as you make it". Originally, I did not quite understand the purpose of this but as I got older, the meaning became quite clear. Although life for me has been both wholesome and unhealthy, in hindsight, it seemed better than my childhood friends. If you knew the real story, you would see that my life is not as perfect as it appears.

I need friends, but not only my mom.

My mother relocated to Wisconsin first year of high school seeking a better life. Apparently, my father started to miss having his family because he went from being a "ghost father" to a "pop up father". My father was here one moment and gone the next; he was constantly in and out of our lives. Initially, my classmates bullied me for having a fatherless household. I felt powerless. I needed to find someone or something to influence me in a better way by helping me change from a boy into a man.

Subsequently, my mother saw my pain and decided to relocate back to Wyoming. I became enemies with some children from the wrong side of the tracks and my life began to spiral out of control. I would stay out late on school nights and often missed school because I thought hanging out with my new found family was more important. Soon my grades began to plummet. I saw no way to bring up my grades and decided to move again.

July 19th 2007

My mom is dying I'm only 15 that means I'll have to go to an orphanage because I don't have any other family to go to..... my dad left me and my mom to die alone while he cheated on my mom with a rich girl that used him.

The day my mom died

Well now I guess I have to leave again and find friends :/ hopefully it will be easy and better in the orphanage........