Chapter 5

JC's POV
"Jillyann Lawley?" The nurse called. The five of us stood up and she told us one person at a time.
"JC you go." They all said. I followed her to Jillyann's room.
"Now try not to get her too wound up." She said as she let me in. I ran over to her bedside and held onto her hand.
"I'm here Princess. Everything is going to be okay." I said as tears rolled down my face, I didn't bother to wipe them away. "It's okay if you can pull through. If it's too hard. You can let go. I will still love you but it's okay, don't feel like you can't go. You can. But remember I love you and I always will no matter what."
"J-JC?"
"Jillyann!" I said hugging her "I thought we lost you."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It wasn't your fault."
"But it was. It was all my fault I was the one holding the blade and-" I cut her off by connecting our lips.
"It doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that you're okay now." she just nodded
"You can have one visitor to stay the night with you sweetie." The nurse said to her.
"Okay." She said her voice weak
"Okay sir is there anything you will need?"
"Me? Doesn't her brother want to stay with her?"
"The gentleman Kian out there said you are to stay with her and he with being you back your things. Until she leaves tomorrow."
"Yeah um. Just tell him to bring me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. For tomorrow."
"Yes. I will be back in a little while with your meds."
"Okay."
After about 20 minutes Kian came in with a bag of my clothes and ran over to Jillyann
"I'm so sorry." She muttered into his shoulder as he hugged her
"It's not your fault baby girl." He soothed
"I'm so sorry." She cried this time. Tears falling down her cheeks.
"Listen to me. None of this was your fault."
"Y-Yes it was."
"No it wasn't." Kian said kissing her forehead "get some rest."
"I'm sorry Kian." she said before she laid down
"It's okay."
The nurse came in after Kian left and gave Jillyann her pills. Once she drifted off to sleep, the doctor came in to talk to me.
"Are you her boyfriend?"
"Yes."
"Okay so she has to take these sedative pills twice a day to keep her stable. She can leave tomorrow when she wakes up."
"Okay thank you."
"Get some rest young man. You need it." That was all he said before walking out of the room. Like I'm going to be able to sleep with my sweet Princess in the hospital.

Jillyann's POV

I woke up in the morning and JC sat up and looked at me nervous.
"Good morning." I said
"Good morning my sweet princess." He said smiling at me.
"I wanna go home."
"Yeah of course here, put these on." He said handing me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
"Thank you." I said standing up going to get them from him. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my stomach and I screamed out in pain, falling to the floor. I held my stomach and JC ran over to me and held onto me.
"Please I can't lose you again." He said and it was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.