Chapter 4

Y/n pov

"Blocked and reverse and blocked, blocked, change to green, uno." I slapped that green 3 card down on the pile. "This is the third time you have beat me. And I have been erasing your quirks. You're good." 

"Thank you. And in the nick of time too." I turned to see bakugou and todoroki coming in quickly at the finish line with a bunch of ice and explosions approaching the finish line. I didnt need to  hear their thoughts to see that they were fighting to see who was going to win. 

" Get out the way half and half! Im going to blow your face off!" "Not a chance bakugou. now if you dont mind i will be taking first place." Todoroki started gaining a lead but then out of no wear i see a green spark and im pretty sure the kid named midoriya over took them both and reached the finish line. 

Todoroki came in a little bit before bakugou but it seems they thought it was a tie. " What the hell! how did the nerd come in before me?" "I dont know but he came in first i guess." "actually i did." I stepped forward and when they all saw me they wondered how.  

"How? Whats your quirk? can you explain it to me Mind if i take notes?" Midoriya chimed in from the floor. he was lying on his back but now he was trying to stand up and walk. He looked all brused. One of his arms was all messed up but he still had curiosity in him. 

"Shut up deku!" bakugou yelled at midorya."Stop it bakugou. He has a point. She really does seem interesting." todoroki wanted to know about me as well.  

Bakugou was about to explode. Legitimately. he was walking towards me with rage and he aimed his hand right in my face. Before he could do anything mr.aizawa stood in front of me and used his quirk on bakugou. todoroki also jumped in and put an ice shield in front of me. but the shield shattered soon after because for the second mr.aizwawa couldn't see bakugou, he blew up the shield. 

He created a big gust of wind throwing us into the air but then mr aizawa grabbed todoroki and i in his scarf and todoroki created a big ice slide. we all slid down and ended up safely but when we looked at bakugou we saw Midoriya on his leg trying to stop him from reaching us. 

"Kacchan stop! This is unreasonable! She never did anything wrong!" Deku was hurt but he still tried to help. "Let go of me Deku!" By this point everyone has finished and was watching what is happening.

  Bakugou kicked midoriya away and tried to charge at us again but then kirishima and sero stepped in. Kirishima got rly hard and blocked whatever attack bakugou would have made and then sero wrapped him up which would then cause him to fall down and not be able to move. 

"What the hell? Unwrap me you idiot!" "Sero will not be doing that. Bakugou, your behavior and sportsmanship today was completely unacceptable. And its the first day for goodness sake. I will be expecting you along with todoroki, y/n, midoriya, kirishima, and sero in principle nezu's office during your lunch time." 

Great. sent to the principle on the first day. this will be fun. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heyo. my hand is good, my arm is almost good and my leg still needs some work but all in all im gonna be fine. so yeh. school is over where i am. im not sure about anywhere else but yeh. I am going on a trip and not rly planning to write much so this might be my last chapter across all three stories until i come back

 I would also like to say happy independence day!! Other than the USA i am from DRC(Democratic republic of Congo) And June 30th is our independence day. Where i am right now it is 2 in the morning. my fam is happy and i just wanted to put that out there :)

Word count: 693