18

Jungwon's Pov.

The day was finally over that it was already monday. My heat was finally gone and I was back to normal again. My parents were also very delighted to hear the news.

It was already 2 days after what happened the day Jay's wolf showed up. And it was already that long since I haven't seen jay hyungs' presence.

I hope he's doing fine...

I wanted to see him so bad.

"Aren't you gonna eat jungwon?"

My mom ask me, giving me a glass of water and looking at me worriedly. I quickly made a wide smile and told him that I was gonna eat breakfast that made him smile back.

I don't know how would I approach jay hyung after all that happened. But I do know that it wasn't anyone's fault to begin with.

We all have desires we can't hide ourselves...

______________________________________

The bell rings, indicating that it was the start of the class. Jay hyung haven't showed up and it made me somehow disappointed.

Maybe its because he found out about what happened?

No he wouldn't right?

Cause clearly it was his wolf that day. So it's impossible.

Unknowingly someone had slit a paper into my desk. It was my bestfriend Sunoo, urging me to read the note he had sent.

Curious as I was, I opened the paper.

"Are you okay?, did something happened?"

I smiled at what I read. He's such a good friend. He knows exactly what I was feeling about.

I turn to his side and force a smile. I know he notice it but he didn't say a word. Probably because the teacher was infront of us.

Opening my notebook. I rip one page out of it and write something to give him a reply.

"I'm fine, don't worry too much"

I wrote and pass it to him. He was relieved and smile at me so brightly I think I might get blind.

He didn't said or pass any note and just continue with the day after that. I was still worried about jay hyung but I kept it to myself because I don't want to make sunoo or the others worried too.

"Won, you coming?"

A familiar voice said that bring me back to my senses. It was jake hyung. I almost forgot that we had gathered together in a cafe awhile ago.

"I'm sorry, what?"

I ask them confused. Not knowing about the things they were talking about.

"Seriously wonie, you're not yourself today. Did something happened?. Moreover, both you and jay didn't go to school for a week. Can you tell us about what happened?"

Heeseung barge in the conversation. Worry was written all over his face.

"Nothing happened hyung, I just got sick but it wasn't that of a big deal really. And about jay hyung...I....I don't really know what happened about him"

I told them, trying to stop the heat building up in my cheeks from remembering the unsaid moments, I know I was lying but I don't really want them to worry so much.

"I remember jay saying he was gonna take a leave from school because of his family business. Probably because of that don't you think?"

Sunghoon hyung suddenly utter to try and lighten the mood a little bit but that just made me a bit confused. Jay had talk to him?...

Looking at him silently, I can't seem to wonder what they've talked about.

I wanted to know more, because if it was that important i should atleast know too right?

"Anyways, back to where we were talking about. This sunday is my cousin's birthday and I want you all to be present. Especially you, won. My cousin seems to like you after I've talked about you and he wanted to meet you personally. So, are you fine about it?"

Jake hyung said, finishing with his puppy eyes that I can't seem to give a no. And looking as how sunghoon hyung was fighting for his life in the corner because of his cuteness made me smile so bright. And unknowingly agreeing to what jake hyung said.

"Now it's settled, we just have to ask jay to come as well so that we are all complete..that is..if he's free on sunday"

Heeseung said that made me look at him. Just by the sight of seeing him brings a smile to my face. If jay hyung tag along then I might get a chance to talk to him. And also...I wanted to know what he thinks of me.

"By the way, I'm actually very curious about who this cousin of yours is jake hyung.."

Sunoo suddenly ask that made me think. I was actually curious who that cousin he was talking about was.

"Oh, i forgot to tell you all his name....

It's Daniel....Daniel Kim"
______________________________________

Authornim:

New character unlocked⟵(๑¯◡¯๑)

Also, double update because I just feel like it hehe (no, it's probably because I haven't had the time to update and I just got motivated right now.. that's why)

To tell you the truth I had a hard time thinking of a name for the new character and It just so happen that I stumbled by the name of daniel. Although I don't have knowledge about Daniel's well being so forgive me if his character in this story is very different from what you think he is outside of reality.

Anyways, hope y'all like this chaps*wink*