25

(Backread chapter 22 if you want to understand this chap more)

Sunoo's pov.

I was in someone else's room. It was big and dark so I ended up covering my whole body, afraid that someone might pop up out of nowhere.

I don't like the dark and I hate this place more than anything. Especially someone who lives here.

"Are you awake?"

A rough voice echoed in the place that startled me. It was the voice of the person who is keeping me captive in this prison hell of a place.

I lift my blanket a bit just for my eyes to look where he is. Finding him sitting creepily on one of a single armed chair while reading a book under this dark place.

Seriously this guy, can he even read that?

I told myself while glaring at him like a puppy and I know he saw me too.

Well he's always looking at me from the start anyways.

(Eyy possessive ni-ki in the house y'all 💅
Tell me I'm not the only one who likes it cause I'm barging in your room if it's not🙂)

He closed the book he was holding and made his way into my direction. That made me cover myself more and hide from the monster outside of my cocoon.

The lights turned on and the dark was no longer visible. I didn't hear any footsteps nor any movement so I'm guessing that he have gone to somewhere away from here.

But my guess was wrong.

"Wake up, it's time to eat hyung"

He told me that startled me for the second time of the day.

This b*tch

How can I eat when I can't even move a single muscle in my body you freaking monster!!

But knowing myself, I can't really tell him that.

"Don't wanna"

I told him under the covers. Pushing myself under some more while closing my eyes for what to come next.

All of a sudden I was lifted up easily. The covers are still intact but my face was now right infront of his face and we're now looking at each other that made me gasp.

"Put me down!"

I commanded but he didn't even do anything at all.

"I know you can't move right now and also, you still hasn't healed from last night"

Aaahhhh stop! Don't talk about it right infront of my face! It's freaking embarrassing you idiot!

"I can't hear anything"

I told him, covering my ears and eyes. My face is already red because he keeps talking about last night.

All of a sudden, he kissed me in the nose that made me open my eyes in surprise. He was about to kiss me on the lips but I quickly covered it with my hands. Glaring at him.

"I want a kiss babe"

This freak

"No"

I told him, still covering my mouth to not make his way again. I can't let that happen. I don't wanna be swept away by this handsome freak!

"I'm really sorry babe, please forgive me"

He told me with a sigh. Looking at me expectantly. Waiting patiently for my response.

He's cute I know, but this giant can be a bit of a bear sometimes!

"P-promise me you won't do that again"

(Kim "Marupok" Sunoo💅)

I told him after a long while. Looking at my side to not see his face and also it's embarrassing talking while he's lifting me up bridal style.

"......yes, of course I won't"

HE HESITATED!!

THIS B*TCH!

"So, would you like to have breakfast now? or perhaps we can go outside to eat"

He continued and as if being oblivious by the fact that I can't move a muscle in my body, I look at him sarcastically.

"are you serious?"

I said. When he realised what he said he suddenly got flustered and apologized for the ninth time.

"Just make me something to eat else I'll throw you out of this window right now"

I demanded and he nodded happily with a smile on his face that made me blush a bit.

He take me downstairs not letting me go and through the kitchen for him to make some food. And as if this wasn't embarrassing enough he made it obvious to the other people in the house (maids & guards) to not look at me or touch me as much as possible seeing as he was glaring at each alpha guards around the house while we were walking through the hallway.

"You sure do have some confidence"

I said looking at him embarrassingly.

"Only for you babe"

He said then wink at me playfully that  earned him a smack on the side of his shoulder.

"Oww, careful babe the wound last night that you made didn't healed yet"

He said that made me shook.

Seriously just how long did we do it last night???

(I'm sure you guys know what sunoo's talking about😏)

"You idiot, I swear I'm gonna kill you"

I told him while shoving my head on his shoulder to hide my red face.

He chuckled then kiss my neck gently.

"I hope not, cause you wouldn't see my handsome face everyday if that happens"

He told me teasingly that made me roll my eyes sassily as if not believing anything he said which, is clearly the truth.

"Oh please, I'm sure I would be happy even if I don't see you for a day honey"

I said with a smirk on my face.

"Haha, I like it when you call me that"

He said and I almost get blinded by his smiling face, thank god I cover my eyes early.

"Jeez, didn't you hear what I said"

I told him looking at him in disbelief.

"Only the 'honey' part, the rest are all vague to me"

He said. I sighed while looking at him pathetically.

Seriously, this guy is blinded by love.

I won't complain though cause I'm also the same...

______________________________________

Authornim:

It's been a long while everyone. I hope someone didn't forget about me haha though I'll understand if there really are.

I know you've all been waiting for my updates and I wanted to say sorry for the so so late update. Aside from school, I've also been having a writer's block for a long time now and was about to stop writing but I remember the people who told me to keep updating and to those who are patiently waiting for my comeback(haha)

I actually write this chapter a long time ago but didn't finish because my mind isn't working that time. But surprisingly today, I've finished editing it so I hope you like it😊 (my editor was away atm so I'm sorry if there's some typos or grammatical errors above🤧

Anyways, I'm glad I'm back and I'll try updating as much as possible from now on (no promises tho cause I don't want you guys to be disappointed at me🤧)

I hope you guys are doing fine right now and please stream "Bite Me" by my lovely boys ENHYPEN.

see you guys next time then!