Chapter Three

A/N

New chapter, enjoy<3

_______________________________________________________________________

Louis Pov

"WHAT?!" I yelled jumping up. Liam now turn bright red and looked away. 

"Louis.. Harry he ecasped, I don't know how but he did. One thing is for sure, he didn't go through the portal to the Mortal realm. If you wish, I can set the hell hounds loose?" Liam asked. 

"No. No, that won't do. I just might pursue this one myself." I said pulling on my boxers. 

Liam followed me as I walked around the door. For some reason my gut had me walking towards my courtyard. Hardly anyone knew about it. Only my sister, Liam, and Niall. Getting there I saw a site that shocked me. 

My sister Brittany was sitting down with Harry, laughing. My sister has never warmed up to people so easliy. 

"Brittany? What the hell are you doing?" My voice icely called out. 

"Come on Louis.. You locked him in a damn cage! So I thought I'd show him this courtyard, I never see anyone use it besides you, and you only come out here to draw." She yelled back. 

Shit. No one was to know that I draw. 

"Loius, you draw?" Harry asked excitedly.

"W-well yeah, I guess alittle." I stated as my face flushed red in embarassment. 

"Yeah he really is good at it, but he hardly draws anymore...maybe the lack of inspiration I'm guessing." Brittany stated chuckling at the end.

"I have inspiration! I've just given up okay!" My voice crackled in anger.

"Really, then could I see some on your drawlings? Maybe I could also be one of your models...well if you don't mind?" 

"Well, I guess I could. When would you like to start?" I was way to nervous! Liam looked at me weird but I ignored it. 

"Hmm now?" He asked getting up. I just can't believe that I was willing to do this.. I've never been this nice to someone who crossed the portal. Never.  

"Fine, come. We're going to my art room." I said when I saw his confused face. "Brittany, you and I are going to talk when I'm done." I told my sister with an icey glare. 

We arrived to my art room, it was dark as I made my way to the curtains and flung them open. Harry's face was like that of a little kid getting his first toy, which actually made my heart thump alittle.

"Wow, this is amazing, it's so big and you have so many portraits and pastels, even ones I've never seen before." 

"Well, I have lived for many centuries, so I've picked up stuff over the years. I guess they would be considered rare to find in this day." 

"Where do you want me to stand? I know you want to get this over with, since you don't really want to draw anymore." Harry smiled, even though there was a sad look in his eyes.

"Oh well, we don't really have to rush, but you can stand over there on the platform."

"Okay, so what pose should I do? Maybe the look back or the reach for the stars." Harry was acting like a fool I actually smiled laughing at how adorable he was.

"Here I'll put you in position." I made my way towards him touching his arm. My body began to feel hot and I moved my hand away from him.

"Y-you can pick it doesn't matter to me." I stated still in shock. 

"I-I umm.. *cough* Well I guess I could do a depressing pose since you don't have any" Harry said looking away. 

"Yeah.. sure.. I'm just gonna get things ready yeah?" I said walking away. 

I got my canvas and my sketching penicals. When I looked back up, my heart stopped. Harry was in the Sadness Pose. My breath was taken as his pose was perfection, he looked like he was thinking of something that made him look as though he was a lifeless doll. I sketched throughout the night never taking my eyes off of him. As I began to finish I noticed his head had fallen on to his knees and he was fast asleep.

I took Harry in the cradle position carrying him to his chambers.